Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: newbie ahead

newbie ahead !!!

Hello,i'm Bart from belgium
    i'm new to the binary option trade,i have searched a lot around with a friend and came to the conclusion that the scamming part is quite high
    therefor we started looking out for forums etc to make it a bit more trustworthy.
    i have 0 experience and would like to start an account with 1 dollar trades to get comfortable with the market,and the diffrent type of strategies.
    any chance i could hear what site/program would suit me the best,
    my budget can be 250 but i would like a lower intake
    with kind regards
    Bart

Hey Bart!
    Welcome to CommuniTraders.
    You need to take a look among the recommended brokers
    and read the reviews and the info we've shared on them.
    See if everything suits you, like minimum deposit, regulation,
    returns, expiry times etc.

Here is the link to sum of our recommended brokers:
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...-brokers-suck/
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

good thing you came here! Okane sent you to the right place indeed. You can always practice your trading on CommuniTraders, and if you've anything to ask --> don't hesitate!

See you around mate
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

i have been checking around a bit,decend brokers always start with a min deposit of 10 and fast trades of 5.
    than i found out about the signal sites,been talking around a bit,and you got some signal sites that give lifetime signals if you join a certain broker trough their site.
    now i don't know if i should choose for a signal site or a bonus by going direclty
    the broker i seem to like is TopOption.they only give signals from faunusanalytics when you deposit 500€
    my budget can be max 200 if i get decent requirements like signals that are a bit trustworthy,

Quote Originally Posted by dotronix View Post
    i have been checking around a bit,decend brokers always start with a min deposit of 10 and fast trades of 5.
    than i found out about the signal sites,been talking around a bit,and you got some signal sites that give lifetime signals if you join a certain broker trough their site.
    now i don't know if i should choose for a signal site or a bonus by going direclty
    the broker i seem to like is TopOption.they only give signals from faunusanalytics when you deposit 500€
    my budget can be max 200 if i get decent requirements like signals that are a bit trustworthy,
    Don't rely on signals or you'll end up being just another losing trader in the loser pile...
    You have already found CommuniTraders and BOTS and you have everything you need here. We share live signals
    here for free! Look around and you'll. We've build this platform so everyone can learn and copy trades at the same time.
    So don't waste money on signals!

was kinda thinking signals where to good to be true,
    i am starting now with learing the macd method,
    so much info on the site,not knowing where to begin

Quote Originally Posted by dotronix View Post
    was kinda thinking signals where to good to be true,
    i am starting now with learing the macd method,
    so much info on the site,not knowing where to begin
    I know, and they are too good to be true.
    However, the signals we share here are meant to teach as well so you can
    become an independent trader in the future. You can copy them if you want but
    learn why someone took a trade and ask questions and get feedback on your own strategy as well!
    Of course, it's a lot to grasp so take it step by step.

Hi Bart! Hope we’ll see you here often. You’ll need a lot of learning and practicing on CT Demo will be the best for you!Hi Bart! Hope we’ll see you here often. You’ll need a lot of learning and practicing on CT Demo will be the best for you!Hi Bart! Hope we’ll see you here often. You’ll need a lot of learning and practicing on CT Demo will be the best for you!

i see many use metatrader 4 for the valuta currency,now i'm still having problems to add some lines to my frame,for the macd method,therefor sore questions,
    any youtube guru i can follow on setups lessons what to do and not to do
    so i understand some use metatrader a sbuisness and some just for info,or are the better places for me to get my right charts?
    greetz

Don't know if I understand you correctly but
    the MT4 charts are real time charts and there is nothing wrong with them.
    However, if you prefer to not install anything on your computer there
    are web-based charting softwares like NetDania.