Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Solid Member

[FREE] PRICE ACTION / SR - END OF THE DAY STRATEGY for binary options signals! !!!

Download Rev 2.9:
    http://www59.zippyshare.com/v/98400701/file.html

Revision 2.9:
    ----------------------
    - Thanks to people comments and feedback as well as my own experience during the trading I've made this modified package.
    - Now we have own template for each key strategy in this system.
    - TRX has it's own template, ABCD own template, end of day signals own template and one clean template for support & resistance traders.
    - Now it looks MUCH cleaner and much less noisy since you trade one main strategy at time, not all of them in same template.

Each might find it's most suitable strategy/ies and trade with it

I simply like to have everything combo together so I've this package up but of course anyone who choose to try end of the day strategy, can strictly use the end of the day template
    I am going to trade EOD for a good while and afterwards come up with results

AVOID TRADING:
    1. If its onlys 3-4 hours left before end of the day expiry - DO NOT ENTER.
    2. With highly impact news during that same day, like NFP.
    3. Do not trade this strategy on Fridays and Mondays - higher risk involved during those days.

Terms:
    1. Chart TF one hour or higher, up to 1 day.
    2. Work with currencies, as per original author can be ran on any currency.

Entries:
    1. White line above the green line on an hourly or higher TF chart > PUT with end of the day expiry
    2. Green line above the white line on an hourly or higher TF chart > CALL with end of the day expiry

When its better to enter:
    1. Earlier at the day once the conditions above met.

Note Downs:
    1. White line is the previous daily candle close - this line cannot move more then once a day.

Where we can martingale:
    If price near/touch orange line we should open again an option in the same direction as last one, but with a double investment.
    and wait till the end of the day for it's expiry.
    ** Red line is for forex and in binary options we got no need in this one.

* It's new strategy which I am sharing with you because I did like it's sound, yet, since its new one I cannot provide any back testing results.

Example of PUT Signal for END OF THE DAY:
    1. Green line under the white line
    2. White line broken from above and bounced back down
    3. Green line located under the white line is the potential price strive to which the price will try to get at that point.
    4. The trend channel also shows down trend which support our entry.

Facebook where the translation made and traders posting their results:
    https://www.facebook...41170612728138/

English Translation also available here:
    http://binaryeasy.club/blog/2014/10/...-download-now/

The system comes with all indicators / ideas I've integrated along the time. However the core indicator strategy for the EOD inspired by:
    http://binaryoptions...m/forex-goiler/
    Last edited by rommark; 10-03-2014 at 12:38 PM.
    Currently hard core learning & practicing: Price Action with End Of The Day Binary Options Trading.

Solid Member
    Updated 2.8 release. Download:
    http://www22.zippyshare.com/v/58525824/file.html
    Currently hard core learning & practicing: Price Action with End Of The Day Binary Options Trading.

wow, that website is in Russian or something, I can't make heads or tails of it.

Solid Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    wow, that website is in Russian or something, I can't make heads or tails of it.
    Thats why you got it all translated in friendly english rules by me

Solid Member
    Another way to use this chart also by using Kobus Visser's strategy for break > swing & touch > bounce:

1. Break of an SR level
    2. Swing back & Touch of the SR level
    3. Bounce

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kobus 3.jpg  
    Last edited by rommark; 10-02-2014 at 11:38 PM.

So many strategies... none well explained. Looks like a mess actually. A bunch of indicators thrown on the chart. It's hard for me to understand teh rules so I can imagine what a newbie must go through. (this goes for almost all strategies posted by you rommark)

There is no mention of success rate and how long you tested it. Yea, you are gonna tell me all your strategies are for free. Ok, sharing is caring but if you haven't tested it (the strategy), it could very well be crap and sharing crap is not caring. Probably one of the reasons why your threads dont get to Page 2.

Please take this as constructive criticism. No, in fact it is meant as constructive criticism, which would lead to a better forum, but you can take it any way you want.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

Solid Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    So many strategies... none well explained. Looks like a mess actually. A bunch of indicators thrown on the chart. It's hard for me to understand teh rules so I can imagine what a newbie must go through. (this goes for almost all strategies posted by you rommark)

There is no mention of success rate and how long you tested it. Yea, you are gonna tell me all your strategies are for free. Ok, sharing is caring but if you haven't tested it (the strategy), it could very well be crap and sharing crap is not caring. Probably one of the reasons why your threads dont get to Page 2.

Please take this as constructive criticism. No, in fact it is meant as constructive criticism, which would lead to a better forum, but you can take it any way you want.

Unsure what is so hard in the instructions which are very basic and simple that were given. Also the instructions mentions which indications pay attention to. The fact that it has more indicators in the chart its only individually to help those who want use those confirmations but key entry rules listed in simple, clear and friendly English.

That is so complicated?

AVOID TRADING:
    If only 2-3 hours left before end of the day expiry

Entry Rules of End of the day Strategy:
    1. White line - day time price
    2. Chart TF one hour or higher, up to 1 day.
    3. Works on any currency

Entries:
    White line - the point in which the day candle closed yesterday
    Green line above the white - Entry for CALL
    White above the green - Entry for PUT

Expiry Time:
    END OF THE DAY

Bogdan said: "Ok, sharing is caring but if you haven't tested it (the strategy), it could very well be crap and sharing crap is not caring. Probably one of the reasons why your threads dont get to Page 2."

If I find a strategy that I think might work for some, spending time translate it into English, making a screen shots from my actual screen and run some trades (which I did) as I did here and in some of my sharing before. It is nothing but caring. period. Calling it crap or not caring is rude. Additionally, as you might be very well aware some times one strategy wont work well for one but fit exact style of another and make him very well ITM. So I am not sharing every and each strategy i make or find otherwise too much to post here but I do it when i think one strategy has some good idea behind and potential to help at least some one. Many users here completely new to BO and more strategies they can demo, understand, create logics and design their own strategies as results of ideas they see and indicators they get, its nothing but good experience and practice for them.
    Last edited by rommark; 10-03-2014 at 08:52 AM.

Solid Member
    Here is simple template version that has only the lines from the rules and one trend directional channel to help you define trend.

http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/70935928/file.html

Solid Member
    Update: I've edited the rules to be even more simple and attached cleaner template for those who dont need all the extras I added in.
    Last edited by rommark; 10-03-2014 at 09:55 AM.

Solid Member
    Let's follow up in week or few. I am going to trade this EOD strategy more and the output results