Greeting from an Experienced Nadex Trader !!!

Greetings, all. I am a retired information technology professional, having spent 29 years in that field as a computer programmer, systems analyst and designer, and IT consultant. A friend of mine introduced me to Nadex trading a couple of years ago and I have been trading successfully since.

In my opinion, Nadex is the only binary options broker or exchange that definitely does not suck. I have looked at many of the offshore binary brokers that offer those European-style binaries that have expiration intervals as short as 60 seconds. I got a very uneasy feeling about them. C'mon, 60-seconds? To me, that's sheer gambling, pure and simple. And would I really send my money to Cypress or some other far-flung place halfway around the world from the U.S.? Absolutely not.

I like Nadex because it is located in the U.S. and is regulated by the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC). Deposits and withdrawals with Nadex are quick, easy, and seamless. Nadex also offers bull spreads, which is a good way to trade news events and hedge futures trades if you're into trading futures.

Good luck to all and happy trading!

Hi Dennis and welcome aboard!

Alwayes good having a Nadex trader around. Personly I don't know much about Nadex as im not a US resident, so it's good having guys like you around to help others understand Nadex.

We've recently opened a Nadex Thread. You might want to add your 2 cents there as well

Best,

Martin
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Welcome here Dennis! Great to have such experienced trader on board We always appreciate help from more experienced colleagues!