smile 4 CommuniTraders 2.0 - Learn to use the Trading Panel !!!

Hi Boys and Girls,

In case you can't locate the trading panel - see this link.

Once you've launched CommuniTraders 2.0 Trading panel, you can start trading binary options! Follow the guide below for more details.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3-simple-steps-to-share-trade on ct.jpg 
Views:	880 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	2351

Notice
    ! A you can always choose whether to Share your trade with other CommuniTraders or simply trade for yourself.

Smart Trading!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

2. Thanks Xeno thanked this post
    I'd like to share all my trades.

Hot Sticky threads!!! !!!

Hey everybody, I just made a couple of our trading threads sticky so they are easier to find. These are the SPX, usd/jpy, eur/usd, gold and oil threads. They can now be found at the very top of the Communitraders forum ......

Good luck and good trading.

MH

Rookie Member
    new here (new to all this) I want to follow trades on this 2.0 system but don't know how to access

Quote Originally Posted by allkraft View Post
    new here (new to all this) I want to follow trades on this 2.0 system but don't know how to access
    OK, there are two ways to get to the trading screen. First, go to the top of any page in the forum and look for the tab that says "start trading", its bright green, click it and it will take you to the CT platform. Or you can go to the CT forum, see a trade there and then either "follow" that trade, it will take you to the platform to make a similar trade, or you can "reply wit trade", both will allow you to make a trade. All trades will show up in your profile .... and welcome aboard!