Solid Member

Let "Last Price Match" paint the SR lines for you! Price Action Helper! !!!

Download:
    http://ge.tt/api/1/files/7WWtEkz1/0/blob?download

Creators:
    1. Idea / concept by me as I wanted to try this out in actual chart and so asked it to get developed
    2. Development by AirQuest (Smart-Trading)

Instructions:
    1. Put number of bars to look back
    2. It will paint SR lines based on price match from current and past bars

Last edited by rommark; 10-04-2014 at 05:46 PM.

Great sharing again! We are glad to see more new strategies presented in CommuniTraders. After all the more strategies we have the better diversified trading we can apply in our testing and better selection we can make!

does this repaint with every candle?

Solid Member
    It will attempt to draw lines based on X last bars in current chart.
    Currently hard core learning & practicing: Price Action with End Of The Day Binary Options Trading.

Well that sounds sucky, I don't want my s/r lines to movce, I put them there for a reason. How does this help traders? If the line moves with each bar how do you get a signal?

Solid Member
    Painted line will stay but new/more lines might be added if conditions are ready for it.
    Currently hard core learning & practicing: Price Action with End Of The Day Binary Options Trading.

that doesnt' sound any better to me, first the support is based on an X bar, not actual price action, and will repaint with new lines cluttering up the chart.

what is binaryeasy.club, there are no affiliate links allowed in here.

Solid Member
    1. I had a theory (easily define a level of X price that reached few times in a certain amount of time by a limit of X amount of ex bars to see if it can help define a strong price levels that been reached few times in an certain period) of such tool as I wanted to see how it would work for me and so requested a developer to create it for me as per the theory, Coming here, I shared here an indicator that might help people. If you dont like it, Of course, don't use it.. But that's as simple as it sounds, it is an indicator that paints a line/level based on last price match among Pre set amount of bars which you can set manually, I'm not selling it or promoting it. I'm sharing it for free

2. Nope. But get it removed isn't an issue if that link conflicts with this site.
    Last edited by rommark; 10-04-2014 at 05:52 PM.

Thanks for sharing your indicator and theory, it's cool that you had it made to test and shared it with us, that is what the forum is form. I don't think I will be using it because s/r are based on price action, not X number of bars....I too am sharing my theories, I welcome any discussion on the matter and better yet, trading examples and charts showing us how to use it.

Solid Member
    Michael thats indeed what forums are for, to share, more we share more people can make a use of it and even create new things using our ideas