Live trading recorded anyone? !!!

Hello Binary People!

I am new to binary ooptions and really interested in 60 seconds trading. I read a lot about different strategies and seen some on youtube. I thing that most of the strategies on youtube for 60 seconds....are false..just watching the icon without any indicator is just pure gambling..a roulette...this is my opinion as a new guy for binaries.
    My idea would if there are people who actually post the live trade that they did for 60 seconds? I do not wish to see they balance or the name..just curiuos how a pro or advanced user is doing it. Because I do read some articles of strategies that work but never posted a video if does it work actually. I guess anyone can write a strategy without proving it that it works....
    Back to my original question is there any site or youtube channel where Real trades are posted? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by gobiss View Post
    Hello Binary People!

I am new to binary ooptions and really interested in 60 seconds trading. I read a lot about different strategies and seen some on youtube. I thing that most of the strategies on youtube for 60 seconds....are false..just watching the icon without any indicator is just pure gambling..a roulette...this is my opinion as a new guy for binaries.
    My idea would if there are people who actually post the live trade that they did for 60 seconds? I do not wish to see they balance or the name..just curiuos how a pro or advanced user is doing it. Because I do read some articles of strategies that work but never posted a video if does it work actually. I guess anyone can write a strategy without proving it that it works....
    Back to my original question is there any site or youtube channel where Real trades are posted? Thank you
    real pro advanced users are most likely not using 60 second options, its gambling just like you say.

Thanks for the reply