Lightbulb Is it possible.... !!!

......for the CommuniTraders Trading Platform Board to have child boards for each currency/commodity/stock being traded by BOTS members?

If you click here >>>. http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....ading-Platform

it's messy and all over the place from who's trading what with various titles etc .

Imagine when you make a trade it automatically creates a new thread in the corresponding child/sub board for that which you traded. It's clean and all the threads relate to that traded item. I know there's currently several threads for some traded currencies indices etc but it's not clean and sorted. Scattered would better describe it.

And for the sake of research imagine you could open a board for a particular currency pair, stock etc and check out compare previous members trades. They're all in one place.

So..... Sure it's a lot of work but I'm wondering ... Is this possible?

YES! it is possible. At the moment all you see is pretty messy.. that's right! but don't worry! The idea is to have trading arenas for the most popular assets. BUT, first we need to bring back the "replay with Trade" button (: Coming soon! Once we have this button, following trades would be post the same as "replay to thread".
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    YES! it is possible. At the moment all you see is pretty messy.. that's right! but don't worry! The idea is to have trading arenas for the most popular assets. BUT, first we need to bring back the "replay with Trade" button (: Coming soon! Once we have this button, following trades would be post the same as "replay to thread".
    word, reply with trade is one of the best buttons we have on the old platform and one that I miss now, ;-)