Hi My name is Jay Kwan !!!

Hey Everyone my name is Jay Kwan. I usually live in Singapore, but currently at US. I was trading since 2012, and I sucks a lot until 2013. I got to experiment with a lot of new strategy. Although many people have negative feedback about fast trading, I like especially the 1minute, 2 minute to 5 minute fast trading. I had a lot of fun, but I want to start my service. A manual trading service, because we all know auto trading won't work. So stay tuned guys. Give me any good or bad feedback to improve on how I approach or how to run the service.

Best regards,
    Jay Kwan

Cant' wait to here more, be sure to make a thread in the Introduccing Binary OPtions businesses thread when it's ready.

Welcome to CommuniTrades Jay! Wish you good luck here and wait to see presenting your trading in our brand new CT 2.0 Platform. I hope you will be able to benefit from its great capabilities and to show your results. I am also a big fan of short term trading, besides it is difficult and only for manual and discretional approaches!

Hello, Jay! You have a very good idea, you've been trading for a while so you've probably gained experience and this is just the next step for you. I wish you good luck and profitable trades!

Rookie Member
    Hello, Jay! Welcome to BOTS. I suggest you to start your own Trading Diary. When someone has ideas and plans and the intention to follow them, this is really useful.