Poll: Statistics - Keep it or Delete it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

afraid girl Trading Statistics - Clear or Keep it like it is? !!!

Hi CommuniTraders,

We'll soon complete fixing all CT2.0 bugs. Question for our forums community - Do we want to clear all statistics? Start a new page with CT2.0?

Speak your mind!

**disregerd the 100% winning rate. We'll set the stats back in accordance with this poll result.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

I really don't mind, but I do lean towards keeping the previous trades as its a good history of my progress, so I voted accordingly. I wont mind either way though.

Well, since there has been some issues and winners showed as losses and vice versa I think
    it would be better to restart. But then again I haven't taken that many trades here on CT yet so
    others that have traded hundreds of trades might want to keep their stats.

I think we should start with new stats. I have been thinking about it and I decided that starting fro scratch, with the new platform, put us all on even ground and then we will get differentiated by our styles.

I don't really care, but that was my thought. AT first I thought I wouldn't want to but I surprised myself.

No matter how I try to think of a way to "fix" the stats with the fact that a number of us tested CT randomly, I think the only clear thing to do would be to start from scratch.

Agree on that. Better to start the Stats from scratch! It will be much easier to be done, but not only that - we will have a clear way to make a new start for many of us that doesn't succeed to achieve good results in the past and now with development of their skills it will be much better for them to start from scratch. Actually I don't have that much trades and starting from the beginning won’t be any problem. We have very few traders with more than hundred trades and if their opinion is also that this won’t be a problem I think starting a new statistics of CT 2.0 will be the best decision now.

appreciate your opinion guys (: we'll keep this forum for 1 more week, your vote matters!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Agree on that. Better to start the Stats from scratch! It will be much easier to be done, but not only that - we will have a clear way to make a new start for many of us that doesn't succeed to achieve good results in the past and now with development of their skills it will be much better for them to start from scratch. Actually I don't have that much trades and starting from the beginning won’t be any problem. We have very few traders with more than hundred trades and if their opinion is also that this won’t be a problem I think starting a new statistics of CT 2.0 will be the best decision now.
    Yeah, I have over 300 trades on the old CT, and like you say and UAKTAGS about some test trades that weren't serious starting from scratch is probably the way to go, plus I think it will be more valuable to the new users, forget about us, it's all about them right?

guys, we don't have enough votes! I see many views to this thread, but not enough votes!

For me there will be no problem to start with completely new CT Statistics Page and also think that for everyone it also won’t be any problem. If we are trading actively for not more than two weeks we will have enough data to start analyzing our progress and performance.