Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Off-Topic Section: Videos, News and FUN! Share with Friends! !!!

Hi CommuniTraders!

So you had a hard and long trading day... had some winners, seen some losers.. time to catch some rest!

This is the offtopic section of our forums, the place to talk about other things related to binary options: What music you listen to while trading, tips for your trading day, other trading options but BO's, and on and on... basically, everything you want to talk about.

see you around!

Oh and, feel free to share everything in this room on your Social Networks.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

2. Thanks khyangg thanked this post
    Does anybody have any information that US traders can use to get set up with some of the "regulated" brokers? I read some where about setting up a international corporation? I am not sure that is the right term.
    I have been bumped by three brokers that have gotten regulated and would really like a place (or two) to call home.
    Besides setting up a "corporation" we would have to get by the ID (drivers lisence or passport) and proof a residence (electric bill, mortgage ect) that the brokers require to set up an account. Banking would also have to be done in the company name and country?
    Mabey this is to far out there but this is getting really old~ So any ideas anybody has would be a help to all US traders.

I gave all the info on creating a IBC. This will work 100% but the cost is around 41k with a $50 per month bank fee. Im working on this for myself. This way has additional plus Your money and account stays invisible to the US. I refuse to use the junk brokers that allow US traders.

Quote Originally Posted by shawn3179 View Post
    Does anybody have any information that US traders can use to get set up with some of the "regulated" brokers? I read some where about setting up a international corporation? I am not sure that is the right term.
    I have been bumped by three brokers that have gotten regulated and would really like a place (or two) to call home.
    Besides setting up a "corporation" we would have to get by the ID (drivers lisence or passport) and proof a residence (electric bill, mortgage ect) that the brokers require to set up an account. Banking would also have to be done in the company name and country?
    Mabey this is to far out there but this is getting really old~ So any ideas anybody has would be a help to all US traders.
    my best advice is to wait. I know SpotOption and Tech partnered with Cantor exchange, they're working on a US regulated broker. That's BTW the reason spotoption stopped their brokers from accepting US clients (link http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....g-US-customers ). Might take awhile.. but we're not going anywhere (:
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Thanks for the advice Martin, lets hope that with the current political environment in the US, this current administration will allow it. It seems that anything that is deemed to be connected with wall street, stocks ,bonds or trading in general is deemed evil and the cause of all the perceived "financial injustice".

Hi Randy , thanks for the reply. I think it was your thread I read but could not find it again. Can you tell me where to locate it?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shawn3179 View Post
    Thanks for the advice Martin, lets hope that with the current political environment in the US, this current administration will allow it. It seems that anything that is deemed to be connected with wall street, stocks ,bonds or trading in general is deemed evil and the cause of all the perceived "financial injustice".
    Hi Shawn, take Martin's advise and be patience and wait. The idea of an IBC is good but the cost is too high not many traders CAN AFFORD. With the amount a trader can open many trading accounts.
    With that amount one can open many accounts. There should be other ways to the solution.
    Just be patience and wait

While I was trading choppy market I was listening Anarchy in UK by Sex Pistols.When my trade recorded in the money for almost one or two points up/below strike price I was listening "God Save The Queen". Sex Pistols again.

When I'm not sure what to trade put/call option, when I'm in dilemma I'd like to listen Clash "Should I stay or should I go". By the way I'd like rock'n'roll.

It is included Jon Bon Jovie. When I lost the trade then I'm listening "Runaway" Jon Bon Jovie. She(the price) is the runaway "out of the money"

do what works for you. Being patience may help but likely Not for the time being.It will be many months if not years before the US will have some excellent brokers imo. The IBC idea works and gives other benefits. its also excellent for your personal assets protection.
    Listen to your gut. peole can't tell you to wait and wait if you want to trde.
    Also we are talking about you not someone else. the statement Willy made that not many traders can afford to do this has nothing to do with you. You know if you can or cant.
    Now willy did mention that his US clients can trade any broker and don't have to pay a cost for a IBC however thats all he ever said. He never went into any detail on whatvkind of magic that Willy uses to allow (his) clients to be able to trade with any broker.
    Well to be honest anyone can talk but when I ask Willy about this he just became quiet.
    Go figure not much help

Hey guys,

This topic seems not very active recently. Don't you have fun stories to tell or interesting videos to share? I just watched the trailer of Ben-Hur http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2638144/ Seems epic! Does anybody already watched this 3D film, stated it has a release on 13 or 19 August?
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder