a thought after a couple o cold ones..... !!!

I was just thinking about the different live threads regarding different currencies/tips/signals and was wondering what the potential value might be in live threads that follow a particular strategy and its signals across a range of currencies. Obviously the more people watching charts and discussing the signal "live" of a particular strategy the better.

Anyways....my 2 cents after a couple o cold ones.

Hope this makes sense.

what threads are we talking about ? (:
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

I think he's talking about the sticky threads dedicated to usd/eur and etc in the trading with the pros forum.

IF you want to start a thread like that feel free too, it's what the forum is for!

A forum that I admin has a chat section which is visible once members log in. I did wonder if this would be a good idea for BOTS considering crazycats post above about live discussion. Numerous times I wanted a second opinion prior to making a trade would have helped a lot. From an admin perspective the only problem with a chat box is it is difficult to moderate and many forums do not run it for this reason.

Quote Originally Posted by jango_down View Post
    A forum that I admin has a chat section which is visible once members log in. I did wonder if this would be a good idea for BOTS considering crazycats post above about live discussion. Numerous times I wanted a second opinion prior to making a trade would have helped a lot. From an admin perspective the only problem with a chat box is it is difficult to moderate and many forums do not run it for this reason.
    that's an interesting option... I'll consider opening a chat room for this forum.. Which forum do you admin btw? Is that a vbulletin based platform?

I totally understand you about the need for live opinions. That's it something that I keep having in mind.. My vision when creating CommuniTraders is based on the assumption that many traders would be logged in at the same time, sharing trades, talking about it, sharing an opposite trade or simply follow someone else's trade. This option btw will become available within a couple of weeks top; live signals and replay with trade first, copy trade later. Looking forward to hear more suggestions from you guys
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    that's an interesting option... I'll consider opening a chat room for this forum.. Which forum do you admin btw? Is that a vbulletin based platform?
    Hi Martin, yes its a VB platform Ver 4.2.0. Its a waaaaaay off topic forum for pc gamers Currently we have a forum, host 2 servers and have a members only ventrillo server for voice-chat. (h!!p://ss-clan.com.au)