-
    Cur/Exp Price
      -
    Trade's LIVE status
      -
    Disclosure
      -
    The tip is the the vote will go "no" which will see the GPB head upwards

dammit! so "high" means you want the price to go down..... so low is a calland high is a put????

High" = Call, "Low" = Put...and thus far, your trade is ITM

Quote Originally Posted by uaktags View Post
    "High" = Call, "Low" = Put...and thus far, your trade is ITM.
    Thanks mate. My first test on this platform..... The status says its out when it's in , so yeah I'm a little confused.

Cheers

let me break it down (:

Call = High Put = Low

The only problem is that the system only shows OTM... working hard to solve it! I'll keep you updated!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    let me break it down (:

Call = High Put = Low

The only problem is that the system only shows OTM... working hard to solve it! I'll keep you updated!
    Problem solved (: good call!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

let's hope the time frame is not too long although im pretty sure that's going ITM very soon. good call

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    let's hope the time frame is not too long although im pretty sure that's going ITM very soon. good call
    I hope so. I was thinking of a shorter time frame but I wanted to stick to my rule regarding closing trades outside of major events by more than 24hrs. Since we have a weekend upon us I chose a week trade.

Regarding Scotland currently the "NO" vote is just ahead which news sent the GBP upwards initially however its dropped about 1.2c to a more realistic value. I just hope it holds. I think when the no vote gets confirmed the price will trend back up 1.65+ ...>> now that Scotland will no longer have their hands on 90% of the north sea oil and gas.