Entry Price
      -
    Cur/Exp Price
      -
    Trade's LIVE status
      -
    Disclosure
      -
    the dax is on deck for a run higher, if only becaue of low low euro valuations.

Rookie Member
    Sorry but the web browser doesn't display it well for me.. is it put? and with what price entry. Thanks Michael.

Quote Originally Posted by khalidw View Post
    Sorry but the web browser doesn't display it well for me.. is it put? and with what price entry. Thanks Michael.
    which browser are you using?
    could you attach a screenshot ? (try lightshot app)

*that's a call (high) - entry - 9 665.2500
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by khalidw View Post
    Yeah, listen to Martin about the computer stuff, the trade is a call with an entry below 9665, the market is below this now so should be a good time to jump in with a 3 days to a week of expiry.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    Yeah, listen to Martin about the computer stuff, the trade is a call with an entry below 9665, the market is below this now so should be a good time to jump in with a 3 days to a week of expiry.
    but remember, no one trade is guaranteed

An excellent trade Michael.
    My call price was 9550 (which it didn't go down to on 16/9) and wondered if yours was too high..... Now the DAX is over 9850 and rising.I didnt expect to see it hit 9900-10,000 for a few weeks yet...... *tips hat* well done.

Quote Originally Posted by jango_down View Post
    An excellent trade Michael.
    My call price was 9550 (which it didn't go down to on 16/9) and wondered if yours was too high..... Now the DAX is over 9850 and rising.I didnt expect to see it hit 9900-10,000 for a few weeks yet...... *tips hat* well done.
    Yeah man I hear you. That's one of the obstacles I have for the Geek Account, I make my trades on MOnday Morning when the markets are just opening and then have to write the tips in a way that are actionable for readers later in the week. Sometimes makes things hard, and sometimes I choose longer expiry to make sure near term noise doesn't wash me out. But thanks for the "Nod", it is much appreciated.

Rookie Member
    Thanks guys! I have attached the screenshot of my page.. please look into it. Also Michael, I follow your post of the "Experts tips trades" which are mostly ITM. Please continue this great effort! Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 7
Size:  78.3 KB

Rookie Member
    Somehow I open the page again and it is displayed just fine now!!!