Following the idea of downwards EUR/USD !!!

• P&L
        -
    • Investments
        -
    • -
      -
    Following the idea of downwards EUR/USD
    Assets
      -
    Expiry Time
      -
    Will Expire in
      -
    Strategy
      -
    Entry Price
      -
    Cur/Exp Price
      -
    Trade's LIVE status
      -
    Disclosure
      -
    For whatever reason, CT2.0 won't let me bet double digits, i actually just placed a PUT set for 3days at $24.90 (why? because im closing out my account with BossC and this was the remainder of what was left). The idea has been mentioned that EURUSD is pretty bearish these past few weeks, THE GEEK also advises for a PUT at a weekly expiry. Today's trading felt pretty Bullish to me, but let's see if it doesn't turn around tomorrow and this was the exception, not a start of a new pattern.

Losing your Binary Options Trades? Get Yourself Someone to Blame!
    what do you mean by double digits?

And thumbs up for your explanation! that's a real CommuniTrader!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

I cannot use any number less than 100. So 99 and below (double digits) disable the "Trade" button. So somewhere you guys have your JS checking the .length of the price field and setting it to be greaterthan/equal to 100 rather than 10, since 10 i believe is the number most brokers have as a minimum.

Also, glad to see the downward spin is continuing. Once I make it out of the loss and into profit, I think I'll take profits early around 20-30$ rather than risking the market another day. just don't have that fuzzy feeling that I like with this trade.

never noticed the double digits thing. Will be fixed!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

bug with the 3 digits investment was fixed!