Thread: Real Traders.?

Rookie Member

Real Traders.? !!!

Greetings everyone.

I've just recently started researching binary options trading (obviously), but am having a hard time filtering through all the BS.
    Really glad I found this site though, and I'm currently working my way through your 'Primary School'.

Most of my search results on binary options have returned the "millionaires" willing to share their secrets (very generous of them), and the suckers who lost all their money and cried scam!

It would be great to hear from a few real people who have had success trading binary options.
    If you don't mind sharing a little about your experience, such as:
    How you got started?
    How much did you invest initially?
    What was your first real strategy?
    How long before you started seeing consistent results?
    Has trading changed your life?
    What is your current approach/strategy to trading binary options?

If you're willing to share details on what sort of numbers you have made/lost along the way that would be great, but not necessary.

I'd just like to get a more realistic picture of what is achievable.

Thank you all.!

Hey!
    Then you are just like I was when I started.
    First I want you to read this article and the one related to it (part 2)
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...nge-the-world/

Then you should definitely read this thread that I started when I first joined this forum, I had similar questions like you!
    So most of your questions are answered here! http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....table-traders!

Good Luck!

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    So most of your questions are answered here! http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....table-traders!
    Awesome. just what I wanted to read.

It has been a while since you started that thread. How are you progressing.??

Well I wouldn't know where to begin.. that's quite a few questions asked (:

I guess you should go through the forums. Those question were discussed before, use the search bar on forums or on main website (:
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Rookie Member
    I wasn't sure what to search for, but Okane has it covered
    It's refreshing to read some real stories, rather than all the hype.

Cheers.

These are really good question and lot of them are already answered in the past. I personally have about half a year before seeing first consistent profits. It all depends on your initial capital. If you start with 100 bucks don’t expect to be a millionaire in one year. Also it is not suitable to rely entirely on binary options as a source of income, especially if you can not invest significant amount, probably 50k or so. The only realistic goal for small 2-3k accounts is capital preservation and slow growth. Don’t expect to double your initial capital in less than a year. It can be don in a single trade of course but this is pure luck and pure gambling you know

Deanfx is right. These subjects are widely discussed in the past. Just go over the old threads on them.

Every trader has his own way to success. If he didn’t leave the game soon or later everybody can become profitable if he wants to learn. I know people that after 15 years in trading still can not break even, also people that start their profitable track few months after starting. Expecting exuberated return is too optimistic. I started making profits in trading when I lower my expectations to just few percentages a year and than everything started to happen. If you start with great expectations you can fail as quickly as a blink of an eye

Quote Originally Posted by compleks View Post
    Awesome. just what I wanted to read.

It has been a while since you started that thread. How are you progressing.??
    Great, I'm glad the threads answered your questions !

Yes, it's been almost a year since I joined this forum and started trading. You can follow my progress
    by taking a look in my Trading Diary here.

You'll also find some of my articles on BOTS about Binary Options trading. Let me know if you have any other questions.