Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Another newbie!? !!!

Hello, I'm a British expat living in France.

Over the years I've used various trading vehicles including shares, vanilla options, spread betting and finally binary options so I consider myself familiar with most aspects of the markets.

I'm currently using a tool called the Market Matrix as the basis for my trades and would be happy to talk with anyone else who is familiar with it.

Since I retired I have worked on several projects, including writing a novel based on my time working in Saudi Arabia and a small article comparing the benefits and drawbacks of spread betting and binary betting from a UK standpoint.

Hi hecky3 and welcome to CommuniTraders!

We are delighted to see more aspired traders participating in our community and it looks you are one of the trading veterans here. I hope you will share more of your experience and if possible a short exempt of your paper comparing BO with spread betting. Wish you good luck and many successful achievements in the future,

Thanks Kolyo, I'll be delighted to participate in the community when I can make a useful contribution and to learn from yourselves most of the time.

My article is in the form of a pdf and is about 9,000 words. I can forward it if you are interested or send a synopsis. I should warn you though, the technical side of the talk is very basic, just a trend of rising highs and lows with a break of trend coming as a lower low and high. The main point is a comparison of spread betting and binary options in the approach each uses to my sample entry.

Anyway, thanks for your good wishes and I look forward to joining in the community.

Geoff

Welcome aboard Geoff, your introduction did enough to interest me (: What's this Market Matrix tool?

Welcome to CommuniTraders!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Welcome hecky3...

Hello Martin, I wrote quite a long reply to your question about the market matrix but when I sent it I had been logged out. Did you receive it?

Welcome hecky3! I loved to see here. Hope you’ll enjoy the community Can you explain more about this binarymatrix?

Hello Dorrian, thanks for the welcome.

The matrix is a method of predicting price turns in 8 time frames ranging from 4 days to 76 years.

Hello again Martin. If you didn't get my reply please refer to my reply to Dorrian for a quick answer to your question.

Quote Originally Posted by hecky3 View Post
    Hello Dorrian, thanks for the welcome.

The matrix is a method of predicting price turns in 8 time frames ranging from 4 days to 76 years.
    we need more info! Thanks man. ;-)