Thread: Greetings

Greetings !!!

Hello... I've been learning about Binary Options and Curency trading thru self research for a few months now, with my seriousness and focus. I decided to create an account because I'm coming to a point where I feel like I need to be able to connect with others and ask questions of fellow traders. With time I would like to pay that knowledge forward and help out the next person. Thank you all in advance!

Few months are enough time to learn the basics, but if you are really dedicated in this venture you need more time to practice demo trading. Here we have great platform for demo trading that will be soon upgraded to 2.0 version with a lot more new features and capabilities. For any questions ask directly and you will find answers to your questions.

Thanks, I've learned enough to know that I know absolutely nothing and am a ways away from making my first deposit. I just downloaded MT4 but have yet to really begin charting, other than the initial setup. Lol! I feel like I'm at the rim of huge funnel of information that I'm trying to put all together and squeeze down into something that works for my particular style, goals, etc. Which is why I finally created an acct, I know it's time to start asking questions and getting live feedback.

Good luck mate! We're here to help in every step of the way!