Thread: Hello all

Rookie Member

Hello all !!!

Hello,

i want to introduce myself, my name is Albert and I recently just started to learn Binary Options. I mean just started to learn cause I still dont know what it is all about. And with so many new websites popping up I am confused.

I also have very little income and was wondering how I could be able to invest, or come up with the capitol to invest?

Hello Mate

Take your time here... browse through school and our forums.. Learn that you can't lose money you cannot afford, so if you decide to join the game of binary options, you must be able to accept this risk of losing some money before you could actually make some.. Or you can go crazy in practice and hope to suffer minimum losses at first positions. Either way, I'm sure you'll find every piece of info needed right here.

Take your time!

Quote Originally Posted by ardodd View Post
    Hello,

i want to introduce myself, my name is Albert and I recently just started to learn Binary Options. I mean just started to learn cause I still dont know what it is all about. And with so many new websites popping up I am confused.

I also have very little income and was wondering how I could be able to invest, or come up with the capitol to invest?
    Hi ardodd and Welcome to CommuniTraders!

You will find a lot of useful information and surely many friends here. If you don’t have enough income and capital better to avoid real trading and test our demo platform till you gain experience and understand what is necessary to trade better.

My advise is to be careful with your beginning especially if you can't afford much losses. Focus on the preschool articles here, read other members ideas and start for real when you feel confident. However no metter what you learn at first you'll have some fails.