Cool website to verify results https://binaryverify.com/ !!!

I came across this website which allows signal providers and other services verify their results. Which is a good thing for the Binary industry. To many bogus claims out there.

https://binaryverify.com/

I for one am glad to see the industry making progress. I had an idea to create a outside platform like MT4 for binary option brokers to use. A plug in software users can download for binary options similar to metatrader. And Im still working on this idea and trying to make it a reality. Which will open the door for companies to create sites like Myfxbook for binary options. Where autotrading and verified trading will be made possible

Knowing what I know about the average ssp and etc, I am very suspicious of this website. Who are they and why should we trust them? It is the internet, it wouldn't be the first time I saw some website make up another website that was an "official" regulator or some such....

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    Knowing what I know about the average ssp and etc, I am very suspicious of this website. Who are they and why should we trust them? It is the internet, it wouldn't be the first time I saw some website make up another website that was an "official" regulator or some such....
    Good point. lol

Domain is probably registered to Binary Matrix Pro

I was more pointing out that a verification site would be a good sign and expressing my desires to see the binary options industry become more reliable as whole. Wasn't really trying to promote the site but hopefully it is legit.

I am working on creating a software similar to Meta Trader which binary option brokers and traders can use. It will be similar to MT4 which brokers can offer to traders. I think the development of a program like this would start alot of things like verification, auto-trading, EA's and many things similar to the forex industry.

I just noticed they charge a fee which is kinda crazy .

I would just like to see the industry get a better rep. I think sites like MyFxBook has done great things for the FX industry and the BO industry is lacking something like this. Hence what led me to working on a MetaTrader sister program for BO for all the potential opportunities which would stem from it

Quote Originally Posted by grindtime View Post
    I just noticed they charge a fee which is kinda crazy .

I would just like to see the industry get a better rep. I think sites like MyFxBook has done great things for the FX industry and the BO industry is lacking something like this. Hence what led me to working on a MetaTrader sister program for BO for all the potential opportunities which would stem from it
    That's what we're here for don't ya know.... BOTS leading the charge to safe binary trading for all! I'm not surprised that it's owned by a an auto bot. I actually saw one broker, I think it was New York Options (SCAMMER) who set up another website for something like an " independent international regulatory agency" that supposedly was regulating off shore financial institutions .... what a joke, I tracked the whole thing down to a series of virtual offices,

here's a link to the warning Martin posted based on my findings..... New York Options Scam Alert

Is it real or fake?