Thread: Great Work

Great Work !!!

Good Job, Dillion!!!!

Thanks Man. Been busy busy busy. I'll send out updates to you and the rest of the coaching team as further developments occur. Hope all is well with your managerial efforts at Prime Trade.

Quote Originally Posted by grindtime View Post
    Thanks Man. Been busy busy busy. I'll send out updates to you and the rest of the coaching team as further developments occur. Hope all is well with your managerial efforts at Prime Trade.
    Yes everything is fine, thnx

Quote Originally Posted by grindtime View Post
    Looking forward to it

What is Prime Trade?
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

Prime Trade FX !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    What is Prime Trade?
    Oh Bogdan, Prime Trade is the name of the Swiss forex Broker that I am now working for. I am now the Representative of Prime Trade FX in charge of the operations and management in Vietnam. I have just open a Forex Broker Office in Hanoi, vietnam for Prime Trade FX.

I am recruiting IBs (Introducing Brokers), Forex Traders, marketing staff and providing training for new traders as well.
    I offer competitive spreads, half (0.5)pip spread and 2 pips spread. I will be introducing a 1 pip spread soon. Our lowest open account amount is $50 only. I also offer free Live accounts to clients who open accounts of $100 and above.

I have put up a MT4 trading platform for download for anyone who wish to install MT4 on my google drive: https://drive.google.com/?tab=eo&aut...nZJTEtwY2dPVWc
    Last edited by willyw; 09-09-2014 at 06:00 PM.