Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

Binary options profitable strategy ToWave (trend line breakthrough on M5-chart) !!!

Strategy ToWave is designed for profitable trade on binary options HIGH/LOW. To use this strategy you need Metatrader 4 and two indicators: ToWave indicator and TREND-MA.
    Strategy may be used with all currency pairs on 5 minute timeframe(M5 timeframe). Trade time period: 9:00-19:00.
    The principle of the strategy below:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ExampleFXEN.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	34.2 KB 
ID:	2235
    The indicator TREND-MA draws support/resistance lines. The indicator ToWave uses Elliot theory base. Look on price changes, ToWave builds extremums('resistance points'), fractals (significant point of trend), forms М30-trend direction signals (trend on М30 timeframe). You must build M5-trend using fractals. Option opens when М5-trend is broken (crossed) and support line of TREND-MA is crossed. The direction of breakthrough must be in other direction than last direction of М30-trend. The experation time - plus 30 minutes from trade beggining. More details and examples look at page fxoption.hut2.ru.

wow that's complex.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    wow that's complex.
    Haha, too say the least

Rookie Member
    Some expirience, and all be simple

Rookie Member
    Look at circles, draw the lines and when all crossed - open position

Rookie Member
    Video example

At first glance it looks very complicated. But after reading rules of this strategy few times, I've realized that most of the lines are momentary M5 trends connecting the two last fractals. So if you making analysis of charts shown on the Vitaly's website you simply need to focus only on a few closest trend lines around the current position. I've started to test the strategy yesterday I've got time to invest only in hours (13 - 15) and these are the results of it: 2 wins, 1 loss. Interesting strategy, I'll continue tests, and show in next few days more my reviews.

I don't know.. is it a bad luck or what, but after some time of testing it on demo account, I've decided to start invest by this method on real account.. Score is: 5 loses.. and 0 win.. so be careful with this method.

Quote Originally Posted by cinex View Post
    I don't know.. is it a bad luck or what, but after some time of testing it on demo account, I've decided to start invest by this method on real account.. Score is: 5 loses.. and 0 win.. so be careful with this method.
    wow those are bad results. Thanks for the update mate! you're using the same broker you use for demo account?
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Nope, for testing PowerOptions, for investing TopOptions.