Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

worldicon Use my own money to make money from trading. !!!

I have been trading binary for a while. I have lost money trading on my own, buying robots and signal services, but never come across the one that works for me at the rate they pretend. I have finally come across a strategy that works on Google at over 75% success rate. If you do not want to use your own money, you can use my own money. You must trade only my strategy, my signals and agree to share the profit 50/50 with me. If you do not want to share the profit every single month with me, use your own money. Skype me at bauvil2003 if you want to know more.

Hi.
    So I'm just trying to understand what you are saying:
    What you are saying is that you want to give away YOUR money
    so that for example I can trade on my own but with your signals and then give you 50% of the profits?
    This doesn't make any sense at all. Why not keep your own money so you can have a bigger account and
    make bigger investments per trade and keep 100% of the profits instead? Or did I get it all wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Hi.
    So I'm just trying to understand what you are saying:
    What you are saying is that you want to give away YOUR money
    so that for example I can trade on my own but with your signals and then give you 50% of the profits?
    This doesn't make any sense at all. Why not keep your own money so you can have a bigger account and
    make bigger investments per trade and keep 100% of the profits instead? Or did I get it all wrong?
    Oh Okane, you did not get him wrong; thats exactly what he mean that he his letting us to trade his money using his signal. But why can't he give us more information here but ask we to call him on skype????? Why so secretive? And probably there is more to it; maybe he will want us to bear 50% of his losses if we lost.

Quote Originally Posted by bauvil2003 View Post
    I have been trading binary for a while. I have lost money trading on my own, buying robots and signal services, but never come across the one that works for me at the rate they pretend. I have finally come across a strategy that works on Google at over 75% success rate. If you do not want to use your own money, you can use my own money. You must trade only my strategy, my signals and agree to share the profit 50/50 with me. If you do not want to share the profit every single month with me, use your own money. Skype me at bauvil2003 if you want to know more.
    Hi bauvil2003, you are posting in the wrong room. Please read our rules carefully before postiong. No promotion is allowed here. You are only allowed to promote in the Introducing Binary Options Businesses

Have to agree with Willy here, not to mention you posted this thread on the wrong room (Moved it). What is it exactly that you offer?

The thread is moved to Business Room. Actually you are making a business offer bauvil2003 and it will be better to give more details on it!

The first reason to make such offer is if you don’t want to stay whole day in front of the computer and to let somebody else to trade for you. The second possible reason can be that you want to collect affiliate fee for the users that joined your group. If this is the case your system may be not working at all. Share some more about it to help people here understand what are you searching for exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    The thread is moved to Business Room. Actually you are making a business offer bauvil2003 and it will be better to give more details on it!

The first reason to make such offer is if you don’t want to stay whole day in front of the computer and to let somebody else to trade for you. The second possible reason can be that you want to collect affiliate fee for the users that joined your group. If this is the case your system may be not working at all. Share some more about it to help people here understand what are you searching for exactly!
    I think Kolyo hit the nail on the head.

Rookie Member
    Sure, i'll do it. But i want 10% guaranteed from all positions and another 5% if i hit 75% ITM. Besides, what's so special about Google?

Actually there's nothing wrong with that bauvil is proposing. It's common practice for someone to give you their money to trade and split the profits. I've worked this way before.

Now, the details are where it gets complicated a bit: if you are trading your own strategy and it's constantly successful, I believe 50/50 is not fair. The money manager should get more.

If you are trading the investor's strategy, I believe 50/50 is fair, but you must get more info about the profitability of the strategy. Of course, getting 50% of all profit WITHOUT risking your own money is bliss for a trader (who should be a RISK manager first of all). However, if the strategy is crap, you will only end up losing time... which is money as well. So that's not a good deal in my opinion and if the strategy is not proved to be successful (and im not talking about 10-15 trades), the money manager should be paid a fixed salary plus a percentage (or maybe a fixed salary only for the months when the strat was not profitable but teh money manager followed all the rules correctly).

If I would be certain he is serious about this thing, I would do it: $5K/week + 33% of all profits, minimum acc balance I trade is $50K (with investor's strategy). If my strategy is used, you will not know the details/rules of the strategy, I get 75% of all profits, no weekly charge, $100K minimum account balance. Lawyers, signed contracts and all.

Rookie Member
    I meant this more with a little twinkle in my eye. Unless he takes me up for it. There are very few people that i would trust with my money to be honest. And that's not even considering what's going on in this particular business.

The fixed salary was my thought exactly. Perhaps i'm being a bit meek here but unless we are talking about peanuts i would think 15% on the total sum with zero risk is alright. I'm far from a professional broker but i can follow orders until they cross my ethics. This way i don't invest my time into somebody's blind optimism.

Still, i'd be interested what strategy works for Google but nowhere else. Like a car which only works on the freeway.