Rookie Member

Hello..I am a Crash Test Dummy of Binary Trading Options. !!!

Hello, I am Diggle. I am from california.I have completed my post-graduation.

I had always enjoyed using the Internet. I had heard about people who made money online, and I was jealous of them. I thought, "How do they do it? Why is it so easy for them, but hard for the rest of us? Why are they so damn lucky and not me?"

By Hard working From 2011..Now I am Happy with Binary Trading.

Thanks to all

Solid Member
    Welcome to CommuniTraders, Diggle!

It is great you find this amazing community! I hope you will approach the binary options with the right attitude and with proper money management and will be able to really become one of the few traders that succeed to make money out of it!

Hi and Welcome! Nice to see more people happy with binary options trading

Hi Diggle and Welcome to our binary trading community!

Here is plenty of interesting materials to read and learn - http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/school/ You will find step by step tips how to improve your strategy and how to avoid most common mistakes! Don’t pretend you are ready to jump into trading before you have significant demo experience. Wish you good luck and ask if you have some questions. All people here are friendly and very supportive!

Rookie Member
    Thanks a lot Honorable Kolyo(Moderator)
    Thank you also Rosen33 , rockettrader.
    For appreciation.................

Hello, diggle!

Why a crash test dummy, haha? I take it that you’re doing pretty well! And by well I mean that every trader of binary options that haven’t quitted yet and is actually getting better can consider himself a winner.