Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

highlow.net good/bad? !!!

As an Australian I am curious about these guys.
    Can anyone share genuine experiences with them for good/bad?

hi crazycat. I cant find many reviews on these guys but did some digging and here's some links I found interesting. They seem legit....

http://www.search.asic.gov.au/cgi-bi...=ACN&srchsrc=1
    http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=7293295

4 page pdf file to open
    https://static.highlow.net/legal/en/fsg.pdf

I do like these points....
    Client funds are held in segregated trust accounts with the National Australia Bank (Rated AA by Standard & Poor’s).
    Unlike other providers we do not use your deposits or your unrealised profits to hedge in the underlying market. For hedging we have our own funds.
    Realtime Capital Markets Pty Ltd (RTCM), the provider of HIGHLOW, is also covered by professional indemnity insurance that is 100% underwritten by Lloyd's of London.
    hope this helps..

3. Thanks khyangg thanked this post
    Every time we see new broker around the corner the question is it good or bad arises immediately. However proper answer can be given only after detailed analysis of everything written about it! Based on the information till now I think this may be a broker worth trying, but for me it is too early and the information we have is too small to make better assessment.

I think they are not genuine. Never see any positive review on the web from independent trader on them. However may be wrong. Waiting to see more opinions here!

Cheers for the replies. My own experience so far with them has been only on their demo (no signup required) I guess what is drawing me to them is that they are ozzy registered and operate using one of our countries larger banks. Still hoping someone's had experience trading live and withdrawing that can share? Any other Australian brokers worth a mention would be appreciated too. I do admit I am new to all this and I kinda like the idea that when I do start live I can keep my money within the country.

Thanks and Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazycat View Post
    Cheers for the replies. My own experience so far with them has been only on their demo (no signup required) I guess what is drawing me to them is that they are ozzy registered and operate using one of our countries larger banks. Still hoping someone's had experience trading live and withdrawing that can share? Any other Australian brokers worth a mention would be appreciated too. I do admit I am new to all this and I kinda like the idea that when I do start live I can keep my money within the country.

Thanks and Regards.

Hi Crazycat, I have been thinking about trading with either DMM Option or HighLow and i was hoping you can share your experiences with either one of them. I would also like to trade with one of these brokers seeing that they are ASIC regulated and similar to CLM forex.

Please let me know what your trading experiences were like with these brokers? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rockettrader View Post
    I think they are not genuine. Never see any positive review on the web from independent trader on them. However may be wrong. Waiting to see more opinions here!
    Well, it's always hard to start and open a new service especially in such area where everybody are suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by linda_fx View Post
    Well, it's always hard to start and open a new service especially in such area where everybody are suspicious.

HighLow binary options broker have been around for a while now, but it is not an easy task finding any reviews on them. It doesn't seem like anyone on this forum has used them either so I will probably try them out and hope for the best that they don't scam me They are regulated so I think they should be a good broker. Hopefully someone can share some info on them..

Quote Originally Posted by gooney View Post
    HighLow binary options broker have been around for a while now, but it is not an easy task finding any reviews on them. It doesn't seem like anyone on this forum has used them either so I will probably try them out and hope for the best that they don't scam me They are regulated so I think they should be a good broker. Hopefully someone can share some info on them..
    Well, give it a try then and you could write your impressions here afterwords.

I recently used them only to get thrown off when I complained to them about how as soon as I placed a trade, the trade almost immediately sharply deviated against whatever position I took, only to then go back in the direction I had forecast as soon as my money went south!
    I thought this was dodgy and they closed my account off yesterday. I lost several hundred dollars [800].

Ive since decided to join binary de blanc- maybe they are going to be better for me?
    Last edited by johnnieboy; 11-07-2015 at 02:21 AM.