Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ive used highlow earlier this year, i think they are a great broker aswell, ive withdrawn money from them before and it has gone straight into my account within a few hours (highlow and ayrex so far have been amazing with withdrawals and super fast) i will be using high low again starting next month and will keep u posted. but so far they seem like a great broker

Rookie Member
    it's always hard to start and open a new service especially in such area

Rookie Member
    I got the same experience, they manipulated the price, it was a difference between their site and MT4 software about 10 pips. I lost two trades like that, firstly, on the same direction than MT4, than an opposite deviation. I also lost a lot of trades with 1min exp. by 1 or 2 hundred-thousandths.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnieboy View Post
    I recently used them only to get thrown off when I complained to them about how as soon as I placed a trade, the trade almost immediately sharply deviated against whatever position I took, only to then go back in the direction I had forecast as soon as my money went south!
    I thought this was dodgy and they closed my account off yesterday. I lost several hundred dollars [800].

Ive since decided to join binary de blanc- maybe they are going to be better for me?

Hye all!

HighLow review is posted here - highlow review

safe broker for Australia based traders!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Rookie Member

manipulation of price !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Hye all!

safe broker for Australia based traders!
    Hi, HighLow.net is not looking promising, according to these review, The fact no representative of HighLow has defend or explained possible manipulation of the markets is not good. I believe the 2 comments posted as they are talking from experience until proven wrong thats where it stands for me

I am seriously contemplating this broker for a number of reasons not least of which it is regulated by ASIC in Australia.

Also, I like the idea that my funds would be deposited with The National Australia Bank and they don't use them for Hedge Investing.

But finding a broker is a difficult process for us newbies trying to make sense of it all.

Have considered Stockpair in the past but don't wish to proceed with them. they have somehow attached themselves to my profile. Wish I could remove them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouflon View Post
    I am seriously contemplating this broker for a number of reasons not least of which it is regulated by ASIC in Australia.

Also, I like the idea that my funds would be deposited with The National Australia Bank and they don't use them for Hedge Investing.

But finding a broker is a difficult process for us newbies trying to make sense of it all.
    Have considered Stockpair in the past but don't wish to proceed with them. they have somehow attached themselves to my profile. Wish I could remove them.
    Stockpair is accepted for the Australian traders.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	7054

I am depositing with this broker since i live in Australia. i will let you know how i go guys

I've deposited with HighLow but haven't yet withdrawn anything yet.
    I use Tradingview charts and I haven't noticed a major difference with price changes
    between the two. Not enough to make me think anything dodgy was happening. The trades I've lost
    are more so because of inexperience. Will keep you all posted when the time comes to withdraw.