Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    don't advise this kind of trading it's too easy for the broker to manipulate the price. Many** brokers have special software which piggy backs your trade. The price you see when you enter your trade will be off the actual price as example 10 decimals . what happens now is the broker has 10 points to play with if your trade is in that 10 point window the software will push your trade the other way making you lose the trade. If you complain they tell you you are still in range of the actual price.

** I have a friend that is a software engineer who has designed and installed such software for a good number of BO brokers. He asked me to not disclose who they are. However most traders would know them if I told you. Folks the whole world of binary options trading has far more risk than Forex simply because it's always a yes or no that wins or loses your trade.
    Last edited by randy1953; 11-08-2015 at 01:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by randy1953 View Post
    don't advise this kind of trading it's too easy for the broker to manipulate the price. Many** brokers have special software which piggy backs your trade. The price you see when you enter your trade will be off the actual price as example 10 decimals . what happens now is the broker has 10 points to play with if your trade is in that 10 point window the software will push your trade the other way making you lose the trade. If you complain they tell you you are still in range of the actual price.

** I have a friend that is a software engineer who has designed and installed such software for a good number of BO brokers. He asked me to not disclose who they are. However most traders would know them if I told you. Folks the whole world of binary options trading has far more risk than Forex simply because it's always a yes or no that wins or loses your trade.
    Hi Randy, so you don't recommend HighLow as a good broker? Are they dodgy? Who do you trade with? Thanks . Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by gooney View Post
    Hi Randy, so you don't recommend HighLow as a good broker? Are they dodgy? Who do you trade with? Thanks . Cheers
    I suggest checking BOTS Approved brokers list and BOTS Broker Reviews to confirm their ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by pak12345 View Post
    I suggest checking BOTS Approved brokers list and BOTS Broker Reviews to confirm their ratings.
    Have you heard of Market Punter from New Zealand? Are they any good? Thanks

Haven't heard of them other than your thread on BOTS, I am not sure about them since I am currently trading with optiontrade.

i dont like that they dont have chat , for me brokers without live support seems like a shop with closed doors otherwise seems legit

Quote Originally Posted by Crazycat View Post
    As an Australian I am curious about these guys.
    Can anyone share genuine experiences with them for good/bad?
    Hi! I am trading Binary options with HIGHLOW since last Oct2015 and all I can say is that this broker is really good. No problem with withdrawals since once you request it, they will immediately process it. I received immediately a notice in my email telling me that the withdrawal is already processed and I received the amount in my credit card in 2-3 days. I also tried withdrawing to my Neteller account and the best thing is that it will immediately reflect in Neteller. Also, I can withdraw as low as $50 dollars so usually as part of my confidence-uplifting strategy, I withdrew $50 everyday, win or loss, though I need to win more the next day so that I will not deplete my investment in the broker. Another good side of Highlow is that the Price quotes are the same with the prices in Freestockcharts which is very convenient for me since I am using this as my charting tools. I highly recommend this broker!

Thank you for sharing your experience with this broker. I hope you will continue participating in our community because it is not easy to believe a user with just one post that it is not a promotional post. We had a lot such posters in the past.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Thank you for sharing your experience with this broker. I hope you will continue participating in our community because it is not easy to believe a user with just one post that it is not a promotional post. We had a lot such posters in the past.
    I've been following this thread since and eventhough I am a HIGHLOW user, I oftentimes search the internet and continue to look for reviews and comments about this broker. I noticed in this thread that no good comments said about highlow so I decided to post my own experience to inspire others planning to go into binary options even not with Highlow. I am still not a professional trader and i think i am still in the border of losing and gaining, but hopefully to be more in the gaining side with consistent profits very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by pak12345 View Post
    Haven't heard of them other than your thread on BOTS, I am not sure about them since I am currently trading with optiontrade.
    How's about your trading so far?