Rookie Member

Wink Hope I am welcome to this forum !!!

Hi guys.

I'd love to meet and learn from the members of this forum.

I am a new member here and i hope to teach what i know to new traders in the binary options industry as well as learn from the pro traders in the industry.

Hope that is the objective of this forum?

Welcome aboard! Yes, you are certainly at the right place. Here you can learn and teach as much as you want to as there are a lot of forum members willing to listen and give advices. When did you start with binary options? Tell us something about your previous experience.

Welcome!

Wishing you great learning and successful trading.

Hi There, hope you enjoy our forums! Teach and learn, that's why we're here!

Hi covs67, welcome to our community. Hope you can learn more from here and impart and share your experience to newbies

Welcome and have fun here! Perhaps you could tell us about your trading experience and how you started?

Rookie Member
    Hahaha. The way i started trading binary options was really funny. I could remember the first time i started a live account with 24Options in 2013. I was just gambling with my funds clicking call and put thinking that it's the right way to trade.

Now, i know better.

Yeah, we've all been there. Before you learn what you actually have to do, trading really looks like gambling. That's the part with the big losses and smalll profits. However, when you gain some experience, this is easily overcome.