Rookie Member

Having Trouble Finding the Right Broker !!!

Hi,

As the title says, I'm having trouble finding the right broker for the strategy I'm using.

The most important things I'm looking for are;

- reliable entry prices
    - easy withdrawals
    - low(ish) minimum trade size
    - the ability to choose exactly how much I would like to place on a trade
    - a decent bonus would be nice

Also, I am currently trading 15 minute expiries. Most brokers don't offer 15 minute options but the high/low trades will work just fine.

I would go with 24options but I don't have much to deposit and the minimum bet size is too high for me.

Currently I have my money in poweroption.eu but the payout for the high/low is pretty random. Ranging from 70% - 85% without any real reason. I don't know if anyone else has had this problem?

Then I checked out stockpair, but I was a bit disappointed with the 71% payout they were offering on 15 minute trades. Also, they had some weird 'bonus' where they said I would have a week of 'insured trading'. Meaning that they would pay me back what I lost. But I think it is more l likely they would pay me back if I deposited again. This sounded dodgy to me. Also the account manager I spoke to was trying to get me to put more money in, said he'd put me with an account manager who usually only deals with the higher members. Apparently ''he has a 85% win rate and i will be able to double my money quick, no problem. ''

Then I was thinking topoption, because of the 85% payout on high/low, until I read some comments about dodgy strike prices on the forum.

So (sorry for the long post) has anyone got any advice for me?

Has anyone traded with 99Binary.com ?

Should I just convert my £'s in to $'s and start with a bigger account?

George

That's a tough questions and takes a lot of research, good thing you came to BOTS. I like Empire right now, check them out, see if they fit your needs. And they are approved ;-)

Rookie Member
    Hi Michael,

thanks for the quick reply.

I was looking at empire, but it didn't look like they had options ending every 15 minutes on EUR/USD + USD/JPY. Do the amount of expiries available change depending on what markets are open?

Also, I couldn't see what the minimum trade amount is. Is it 25?... if you click on the live chat button it takes you to the website of the company that sells the livechat service, not actually someone you can talk to.

Quote Originally Posted by gdenk View Post
    Hi Michael,

thanks for the quick reply.

I was looking at empire, but it didn't look like they had options ending every 15 minutes on EUR/USD + USD/JPY. Do the amount of expiries available change depending on what markets are open?

Also, I couldn't see what the minimum trade amount is. Is it 25?... if you click on the live chat button it takes you to the website of the company that sells the livechat service, not actually someone you can talk to.

Hi gdenk. First, you are looking for a broker that has fixed options for 15 mins. That means that spotoption or similar based broker won't suit your needs. That's kind of removing lots of brokers from your list of choice... 24option and co have quite similar option type, but much more expiries. so what's left? Stockpair would be the obvious choice, with fixed 15 mins option, but the min trade is $20. Another surprising actually option is poweroption. The platform is quite similiar to 24option or even empire, but if you look close you'll see they have an option for fixed 15 mins (maybe not for all assets and for all times, but the option exist). check it out. BTW the min trade for poweroption is $10.

as long as you're not based in the US, those are your fair options.
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...-brokers-suck/

Hope that helps!

Rookie Member
    Thanks Martin,

I don't necessarily need fixed options for 15 mins. As long as I can enter the trade at the beginning of the 15 minute candle and it will close on the end of that candle, high/lows will work just fine.

I'm with poweroption at the moment but not happy with the varying payouts they have for high/lows. i.e 12:15 is 70%, 12:30 is 75%, 12:45 is %85. I can't see the reason behind it and it's annoying when I get 70% instead of 85%.

Stockoption only offer 71% for the 15 min FO's. I figure I can probably find a better pay out scheme even if it means adapting my strategy a bit.

At the moment I'm swaying towards grandoption. If I convert my balance to $'s and take the welcome bonus my account will be large enough to use a good money management system. Only problem is that all I know about grandoption is they're owned by the same people who own 24option.