Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

dark General Trading Discussions Room QA !!!

Hi Guys!

You probably ask yourself what's this room meant for... Well... it has no specific purpose (: It's your place to start more serious discussions about the binary options trading world. Topic like psychology, future of the industry, problems of binary options, advantage of trading BO's, Trading Diaries of your choice and so on. Feel free to start a discussion!

Note: If you're posting a newbie question, please go to beginner's lounge.
    Strategies / Tools question - go to dedicated forum rooms.
    Off-topic - Will be opening a new room for off-topic discussion. Coming Soon!

Time to get serious CommuniTraders!

2. Thanks khyangg thanked this post
    Great entry! Also good ideas for serious discussions I suppose this thread will be for quick Q&A because we have plenty of threads for in depth discussions, but for fast and continuous discussion this is a great place!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan21 View Post
    Great entry! Also good ideas for serious discussions I suppose this thread will be for quick Q&A because we have plenty of threads for in depth discussions, but for fast and continuous discussion this is a great place!
    Yep that's just quick Q&A thread or how to use thread(:

I have been trading for about a year and have been paying for charting (TS2000), Plus another fee for real time. This runs me about 100/month. It seems that almost everybody uses mt4 charting.
    A couple of questions , Do mt4 charting provide real time quotes? I looked at downloading from www.metatrader4.com , Is this the correct package?
    What is the difference between mt4 and mt5 ?
    Any help would be appreciated, The charting package I have seems to be complete and I am happy with it. But is does cost about 100/ month and I cannot download some of the custom charting indicators that I see for mt4.

Quote Originally Posted by shawn3179 View Post
    I have been trading for about a year and have been paying for charting (TS2000), Plus another fee for real time. This runs me about 100/month. It seems that almost everybody uses mt4 charting.
    A couple of questions , Do mt4 charting provide real time quotes? I looked at downloading from www.metatrader4.com , Is this the correct package?
    Any help would be appreciated, The charting package I have seems to be complete and I am happy with it. But is does cost about 100/ month and I cannot download some of the custom charting indicators that I see for mt4.

Try posting your question here: http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....ader-4-Q-amp-A

Useful information. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by shawn3179 View Post
    Yes MT4 provides realtime quotes and is free. MT4 is more common and I think is more user freindly then MT5. MT4 indicators are not compatible with TS2000, both programming language are different. You need a programmer to convert the code to TS2000 to be able to run on TS2000. Why have to pay where you can have a program that is free

Great ideas you have share thanks. Need to think.

Banned
    Hello Guyz, I am new in binary trading So guide me how to proceed.

11. Thanks EdwardSwain thanked this post
    Hi Florian,

There is no way to guide you without your willingness to learn. We have plenty of educational materials in our school section and a lot more info here in the forum. If you have any more specific questions the community will definitely help you!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder