Poll: Should I Take a Bonus? and How Much?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    I won’t say NO to any bonus or promotion, because sometimes they are good way to hedge your risk, but I will say if you don’t know what are you doing and if you are not trading for the long run and would like to withdraw fast profits than bonuses are not for you. Let me explain. If you are trading for the long run and you are sure that you will aim to make big turnover over long period of time and than you will receive your bonus without making excessive risks. However if you are not planning to trade for the long run with low risk per trade, or if you trade with borrowed money you will want to make the turnover fast and you will take excessive risks and eventually will lose all your deposit. It is really simple math
    Yes, I fully agree with Kolyo

When you receive a bonus from your broker this means that a certain virtual amount will be credited in your trading account. However, the credited amount needs to be turned over several time before you are able to make any withdrawal. Recommend Binary Options Cash back third party programs instead bonus from the brokers. for newbie and not only.

Rookie Member
    I prefer not to take the bonus, it always comes with so many terms and conditions…

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Moore View Post
    I prefer not to take the bonus, it always comes with so many terms and conditions…
    But all you need - read T&C ))) I think 99% - not so good))

The reason I took the bonus offered by the broker:
    - The bonus program could be terminated anytime by the trader, just by a simple click.
    - The withdrawal of the deposit could be made anytime with automatic cancellation of the bonus (no string attached).
    - The required traded volume (40 times deposit) should be reached in one YEAR (it's really no risk to overtrade).

Everything was clearly stated on its T&C, "what you see is what you get"!
    (Please notice this broker I chose is a bank, not a common broker)

I thought, it's really cool!!!
    Why not take it? So, I did.
    Last edited by Lelyz9; 07-29-2016 at 10:41 AM.
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle - Albert Einstein. Hidden Content

In your case taking the bonus is a wise decision but you always have to keep in mind that this bonus is not guaranteed and that you are trading only with your own capital. If you fulfill the required volume at the end of the year you will get it, if not you will just remain with your own profit or loss.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Ah yes sure, Kolyo. The bonus will only be granted once the required traded volume reached in one year deadline. So, it's kind of a fixed prize to win within 1 year, that has nothing to do with the profit or loss or whatever the balance we have once we fulfill that requirement. But if we lost all the money before it's reached, surely nothing would be attained.
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle - Albert Einstein. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Lelyz9 View Post
    The reason I took the bonus offered by the broker:
    - The bonus program could be terminated anytime by the trader, just by a simple click.
    - The withdrawal of the deposit could be made anytime with automatic cancellation of the bonus (no string attached).
    - The required traded volume (40 times deposit) should be reached in one YEAR (it's really no risk to overtrade).

Everything was clearly stated on its T&C, "what you see is what you get"!
    (Please notice this broker I chose is a bank, not a common broker)

I thought, it's really cool!!!
    Why not take it? So, I did.
    Wow, sounds like a great offer!
    I don't see no harm in that
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Bonus is a good thing if you start with low capital and need to fill up more.

But you need always to stay aware about the conditions of the bonus and that you can´t withdrawal profits until you traded a special amount.

There are no good or bad bonuses, just like there are no good or bad people (as for the ones who have created it, as for us who choose to trade with it). Totally agree that if you are kind of short of funds, bonus can be your salvation, but you need to understand its terms for 100% and evaluate your own skills fully. Decide for yourself whether you can do it or not, don't rely on a chance only.

In case anyone is intrested, my personal favourite is tournament, which can be considered as a bonus I guess. Competition is my religion basically