Rookie Member

help Does anyone know NO PAINTING trading formula? !!!

Hi everyone, I'm new here and I did some research but most of trading system are build using some indicator and most of those are re-painting issue.

Does anyone know NO PAINTING trading formula? Such like: "Genesis Matrix Trading" strategy (forexfactory #thread id: 373796. or anyone know matrix theory for BINARY platform??

Hi bdcmc,

This is a more specific question and I can’t give you proper answer, maybe Bogdan G will join here. There are indicators that are not repainting but it have to be googled for more detailed answer. I suppose you mean this - http://easyforextrading.co/how-to-tr...ex-indicators/

I cannot answer such question, sorry.

In fact I can:
    I dont know NO PAINTING trading formula but I know NO PAINTING trading indicators: Stochastic, MACD, EMA, SMA, LWMA, Fibonacci tool, PSAR, OBV, RSI, RVI, Bollinger, several others.

If you are looking for an indicator "such like" Genesis Matrix, why dont you download that one? I hear it's free.

"anyone know matrix theory for BINARY platform??"
    Explain please.

Rookie Member
    Thank you Bogdan, But unfortunately matrix is develop for genaral forex trading as a reason I'm confused to used it on the binary platform.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    I cannot answer such question, sorry.

In fact I can:
    I dont know NO PAINTING trading formula but I know NO PAINTING trading indicators: Stochastic, MACD, EMA, SMA, LWMA, Fibonacci tool, PSAR, OBV, RSI, RVI, Bollinger, several others.

If you are looking for an indicator "such like" Genesis Matrix, why dont you download that one? I hear it's free.

"anyone know matrix theory for BINARY platform??"
    Explain please.
    technically these still repaint as the final value is dependant on the CLOSE of the bar or candle, this is why you should never take a trade based on an unclosed candlestick....they are not as bad as some like Zig Zag but still, I have tried to trade on a MACD zero line cross before only to have the candle reverse and negate the signal.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    technically these still repaint as the final value is dependant on the CLOSE of the bar or candle.
    Well, that's not re-painting in my view, but I get your point

Quote Originally Posted by bdcmc View Post
    Thank you Bogdan, But unfortunately matrix is develop for genaral forex trading as a reason I'm confused to used it on the binary platform.
    Yes, I am too

M.J
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcmc View Post
    Developer of genesis matrix has given chart timeframe he uses which is 5M and 15M (but can be any timeframe as he quoted). With 5 min or 15 min chart TF, you can try expiry time of 1hr or 4 hrs.

indicators arent not the best for trading Binaries IMO

I use EMA's on the OPEN of the candle with success.

When using the OPEN, the EMA doesn't repaint, so for me the open of a candlestick is the decision to enter a trade or not. This I combine with price action and it seems to work pretty well.