Rookie Member

sad1 Hello Masters of Forex !!!

I'm Anisur Rahman from Bangladesh & I have 3 years trading experience on the forex binary platform but I think I'm unlucky. I have tested over 20 binary strategy but all of them are sucks!

I'm here because I'm looking for a good strategy. Can anybody help me?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcmc View Post
    I'm Anisur Rahman from Bangladesh & I have 3 years trading experience on the forex binary platform but I think I'm unlucky. I have tested over 20 binary strategy but all of them are sucks!

Thanks.
    I'd recommend going through the strategies in our school here at BOTS

http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/school/

I am sure you'll find something that suits your style and works very well. You can also browse the strategy thread here on the forum. Good to have you here and welcome aboard. If you need anything you'll find the guys and girls around here very helpful.

Thanks.
    Hi and Welcome to CommuniTraders!

Nice point to start! Also check here http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/sitemap/ the full list of ‘Strategies Suck and not Suck’. We will have soon a full list of Strategies presented on Our Review Page on BOTS so stay tuned! On the first hand it is not easy to find the proper strategy but if you are persistent and test on demo will surely find one suitable for you.

Rookie Member
    Thank you very much. I will start learning step by step before starting any trading tools.

Hello! There’s no such thing as unlucky, it’s probably just lack of experience and you haven’t read the right articles for it. J Don’t worry; you’re in the right place.

Thanks.
    Hello Anisur,

Welcome to our Community! Actually there is no Holy Grail strategy that can work all seasons. You can pick one strategy that will work well for you some time and than blow away your account, if you don’t spot its failure and prevent running it on time. Real trading is combination of continuous strategy testing and switching between different approaches. I know guys that make descent returns from one single strategy, but sooner or later the strategy stop working and they have to admit this and move forward. Checking school is a good start, than you can present here your results and we can discuss on them.

Hi bdcmc, follow Grindtime recommendations is right.

I'm Anisur Rahman from Bangladesh & I have 3 years trading experience on the forex binary platform but I think I'm unlucky.
    Thanks.
    You know I think you should start by sepperating those two terms: Forex and Binary Options. Stop searching for forex, and start looking for binary options or vice versa. This is actually one of the biggest reasons newbies fail to adjust... they simply look for 2 (kind of related) trading industries, and the results they find are unlimited...