Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

Daily trading with Noah and Bogdaan !!!

Hi everybody! Me (Noah) and bogdaan will in this thread post our daily trading results and discuss the results and our strategies. We are not done learning so help us make this an educating thread for all of us and don't be afraid to do it in a humorous way . Enjoy!

First trade of the day: PUT the money on the bears! After a strong bullish trend from the start of the day, the bears started to push the price down. We saw a nice indication in the 15m chart that the price would drop. MACD had a braking point, and the RSI showed us that it still was overbought. It had also just reached the highest value of the month. We were a bit late in the trade from our point of view but we still thought the indications of a continuing bearish trend was enough.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	USD-CAD.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	49.8 KB 
ID:	2155

The first was in the money! We got giant BOners.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	USD-CAD IN.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	2156

Please comment and help us develope.

Over n' Out - Noah & Bogdaan
    Last edited by noahal; 08-06-2014 at 08:04 AM.

Last trade of the day !!!

Hi guys, bogdaan here. This is our last trade of the day and this time it was AUD/USD. Here is two screenshots of the 5 min chart and the 1 min chart before the trade.
    (just press the images and they will become larger)

1 min

5 min

I saw the litte pinocchio and decided to act quickly, i also supported my trade with the RSI indicator showing me that it was oversold. I placed a CALL with 15 min expiry time. I immediately after thought about if a 5 min expiry time wouldn't have been better. What would you guys have done in my position?

The trade ended In The Money, and of course, i got a huge BOner!

the day ended 4/7 ITM
    We will try to upload all trades we do in the future.

Comment and help me/us develope our trading.
    Thanks
    /Bogdaan and Noah
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails egentradeföre.jpg   egentradeföre5minchart.jpg   egentradeefter.jpg  
    Last edited by bogdaan; 08-06-2014 at 02:39 PM.

Hi guys!

Great idea for sharing your trades with nice charts and explanation! This thread really rocks I wish you nice profits and more ITM trades. For now it is difficult to evaluate. It is needed a little bit more time and than to share the results and statistics and we can see the quality of the strategy. Can you share more about the strategy you are using?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan21 View Post
    Hi guys!

Great idea for sharing your trades with nice charts and explanation! This thread really rocks I wish you nice profits and more ITM trades. For now it is difficult to evaluate. It is needed a little bit more time and than to share the results and statistics and we can see the quality of the strategy. Can you share more about the strategy you are using?

We are currently developing our own strategy using MACD, SMA and RSI, candlesticks, pinocchio and trendlines in a big combination but probably the strategy already exists. We will come with more information about it soon. Tomorrow we are gonna continue trading and we will atleast upload two more trades.
    Last edited by bogdaan; 08-05-2014 at 09:40 PM.

That’s great! Hope you will share more details soon

First trade of the day !!!

And we are on it again, first trade of the day became a AUD/USD, PUT with 15 min expiry time. Here is a picture on the 5 min chart i used

As you can see i based this trade on the three indicators, MACD, SMA, RSI. First, the SMA lines are below the candlesticks showing that the currency pair is above the average. We have a crossing point in the MACD showing a change of trend, and the RSI shows us that it is overbought. As you can see in the picture, it also has the highest value of the day.

I was a bit late in to this trade. But it ended ITM anyway, and a BOner appeared.

/bogdaan

Nice trades guys! I've been using RSI, candlestick,MACD, Bollinger Bands ..etc...

Second trade !!!

I saw a opportunity to place a CALL on USD/CAD with 15 min expiry, so i did. Here you have the pic of the chart when i placed it.

In the pic you can see i have drawed arrows indicating the same things that i have mentioned in previous trades. I also used the pinocchio on the candlestick to support my trade.

And the trade ended ITM, and my BOner stayed alive.

What i learned in this trade that i maybe should have take a 5 min expiry, because that this trade was actually OTM for a short period of time.
    I'm gonna try to upload all trades that we do every day.
    /Bogdaan

Third trade !!!

We placed a PUT on EUR/GBP, 15 min expiry.

We keep on trying the previous strategy. SMA shows a downtrend, and we got a breakpoint in MACD. RSI shows that it's overbought.

The trade ended OTM, we were a bit insecure on this one because that the 1 min chart and the 15 min chart indicated on a different trend.

How do you compare the different charts with each other?

/bogdaan , Noah

fourth trade !!!

Here we chose to go with the trend a bit, using the same indicators as before. EUR/USD, PUT 15 min expiry.
    I think you know us by now, take a look at the SMA:s, RSI and MACD

the trade ended OTM, we knew before we place the trade that we were a bit too late.

/bogdaan, noah