Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It's finally here - The G60 Strategy !!!

You've always wanted to harness the immense power of Martingale combined with 60 seconds trading.... Admit it, you have!

The wait is finally over. The fastest way to blow your account is here. FREE.Now you dont have to spend money on systems or signal providers in order to lose money. You can do it for FREE, with the help of this strategy!

But there's a twist... you can also make money with this strategy. How? Find your answer here:
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...h-to-binaries/

Questions? Ask and I'll try to answer

2. Thanks khyangg thanked this post
    I loved reading it! Made me smile with a big grin

he perfect strategy for Michael Hodges. lol

We'll call it the "Hodgeingale

I might try it out. I'm a risk monster. I just put my whole account on a trade because I lost a couple using that stupid SMI Breakout strategy. So like the dummy I am I went against everything I say NOT to do. Found a set up using price action and laid my whole account it. lol

Very good thing I won or I would be overwhelmed with regret and possibly have a broken monitor from throwing my mouse through it.

Quote Originally Posted by SeasaltMcFish View Post
    I loved reading it! Made me smile with a big grin
    Glad you like it. Thanks. I smiled writing it too

Quote Originally Posted by grindtime View Post
    The perfect strategy for Michael Hodges. lol

We'll call it the "Hodgeingale"
    Lol? Why for Michael? He doesnt like 60 sec as far as I know

I might try it out. I'm a risk monster. I just put my whole account on a trade because I lost a couple using that stupid SMI Breakout strategy. So like the dummy I am I went against everything I say NOT to do. Found a set up using price action and laid my whole account it. lol

Very good thing I won or I would be overwhelmed with regret and possibly have a broken monitor from throwing my mouse through it.
    Whole account on ONE trade. That's good, keep it up...

Just joking man; actually, it's pretty bad that you won it, because now you will do it again. I assume it was a small account but if you keep doing it, you will get addicted to it and you will also do it when (if) you have a 50K acc. A loss of that kind of account is not really a joke. Anyway, your money your fun

The perfect strategy for Michael Hodges. lol

We'll call it the "Hodgeingale"
    Taken as a compliment. If my technique, which is about as opposite of 60 second martingaling can be named Hodgeingaling then f&^k yeah, lets do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    Taken as a compliment. If my technique, which is about as opposite of 60 second martingaling can be named Hodgeingaling then f&^k yeah, lets do it.
    It was a compliment. Nothing but respect for you man. I admire your discipline, which I'm sure you can contribute that quality from being raised by an Army Dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    Whole account on ONE trade. That's good, keep it up...

Just joking man; actually, it's pretty bad that you won it, because now you will do it again. I assume it was a small account but if you keep doing it, you will get addicted to it and you will also do it when (if) you have a 50K acc. A loss of that kind of account is not really a joke. Anyway, your money your fun
    No I will not do it again. Too nerve wrecking. And I for sure would never do it with 50k .. I was on tilt and let my emotions come in the way. It was a solid set up but HORRIBLE HORRIBLE risk management. But it brought to light some issues I have with "Trade Tilt" and has me digging into the "psychology of trading" ..... So good things will come from it

And I won the trade but still feel like I lost because I broke my rules for money management and if you can't adhere to the rules you set for yourself , it will be very hard to find success with trading.