Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Option Time

help Option Time !!!

Hi Everyone,
    I am thinking of joining the above binary options broker, if anyone is currently trading with them can you
    please share your experiences or comments. Thanks for your help.

Which are above brokers? Just point out your preferences in trading and hopefully we can help.

Option time !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Castlevania View Post
    Which are above brokers? Just point out your preferences in trading and hopefully we can help.
    The name of the broker is Option Time. I like to trade 20 min to 1hr expiries on binary options.

Optiontime is a trusted broker as far as I'm concerned. It's built on the keystone trading platform, and I think it's owned by the same company that owns TopOption.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVAN View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    I am thinking of joining the above binary options broker, if anyone is currently trading with them can you
    please share your experiences or comments. Thanks for your help.
    I used to trade with them. No problem with withdrawals, no manipulation, spread like spotoption does. Drawbacks are if you are in the profit they will decrease your trading limits. I had 300 total per trades with the account of 5000. Close time 19 GMT for 15 min, I think for 60-120 sec as well. I think they close market at 19gmt everday and open it for trading at 6 or 7 GMT. I could use rollover feature 5 min before expiry only if I didn't exceed trading limit.

Optiontime !!!

Quote Originally Posted by tomjersey View Post
    I used to trade with them. No problem with withdrawals, no manipulation, spread like spotoption does. Drawbacks are if you are in the profit they will decrease your trading limits. I had 300 total per trades with the account of 5000. Close time 19 GMT for 15 min, I think for 60-120 sec as well. I think they close market at 19gmt everday and open it for trading at 6 or 7 GMT. I could use rollover feature 5 min before expiry only if I didn't exceed trading limit.
    Hi Tomjersey,

Thanks for your comments, will consider this if i decide to sign up with them.

edo
    Hello!

I am thinking about joining with OptionTime...any recent experiences,thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by edo View Post
    Hello!

I am thinking about joining with OptionTime...any recent experiences,thoughts?
    pretty much the same as TopOption, fair broker.

They've done upgrade. Lots of trade rejected if you start from a winning position within 3-4 sec. If you start from a loosing position every trade is accepted regardless market votality.
    I don't recommend topoption or optiontime. They used to be okey but now there platforms doesn't provide fair trading. The platform works like a scam. Though no issues with withdrawals

Quote Originally Posted by tomjersey View Post
    They've done upgrade. Lots of trade rejected if you start from a winning position within 3-4 sec. If you start from a loosing position every trade is accepted regardless market votality.
    I don't recommend topoption or optiontime. They used to be okey but now there platforms doesn't provide fair trading. The platform works like a scam. Though no issues with withdrawals
    I don't think they're scam, but I kind of agree with concerning the overall usage of the platform and the feeds provided. Ultra short TF's are not recommended there.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams