Thread: Quick question

Rookie Member

Quick question !!!

What does the pay out in a trade depend on, only on the broker? (I know that you already know the pay out before u make the trade)

I found a article on which days and hours having the most trading traffic, but I can't find it now. Do you have a suggestion on a similar article that could help me?

Quote Originally Posted by noahal View Post
    What does the pay out in a trade depend on, only on the broker? (I know that you already know the pay out before u make the trade)

I found a article on which days and hours having the most trading traffic, but I can't find it now. Do you have a suggestion on a similar article that could help me?

The payout depends of course on the broker and also on the hour of trading. If you trade in less volatile hours like Asia trading session the payouts are lower than in European and US session. Each broker has its own algorithm to calculate the pricing and payouts but it is widely unknown exactly how this is calculated, so only empirical results can be obtained by checking different brokers payouts on same assets and expiry.