Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Solid Member

5M Trading Strategy for Binary Options: SMI-Breakthrough-System-by-Paul-Applegarth !!!

Information/Download:
    http://binaryoptionspeak.com/showthr...aul-Applegarth

General Description:
    Finally, I have fine tuned and ready to release a system designed by me for all of you guys! This system is a very successful system, and is designed to where the trader needs to follow all of the rules. This system is called the SMI Breakthrough System by Paul Applegarth I have done three separate videos for this system. One being the actual instructional video showing you guys how to use it and how it works, a setup video, as well as a live trade using the system.

Share your thoughts and results please

Quote Originally Posted by rommark View Post
    Information/Download:

General Description:
    Finally, I have fine tuned and ready to release a system designed by me for all of you guys! This system is a very successful system, and is designed to where the trader needs to follow all of the rules. This system is called the SMI Breakthrough System by Paul Applegarth I have done three separate videos for this system. One being the actual instructional video showing you guys how to use it and how it works, a setup video, as well as a live trade using the system.

I like the idea of if it doesnt break through within 3 min don't take the trade. I'm sure that rule would work well on other strategies like using Stoch for OB/OS as well. I bet that makes a huge difference in the success rate. I'm gonna test it out. Which indi is it? Is it a specific indi or a common one I can find in ThinkOrSwim?

Solid Member
    Lets keep type here our results, tips and suggestions about this strategy guys!

You can load the style in your TOS:
    http://tos.mx/Hhgkkm

I've added CCI BARS. So when CCI Yellow we know CCI oversold or overbought as extra confirmation.

Hi Ron, What indicators do you use, alot of us use mt4 so would be nice if you can do a mt4 version. Thinkorswim platform i think is not free. Correct me if im wrong

You can get a ThinkOrSwim just by opening account with TDAmeritrade you can access the platform before you make a deposit. Pretty sure this system is only TOS and not MT4

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SMIPUT.jpg 
Views:	505 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	2137

1rst trade using the system ITM 4 min PUT on USD JPY. I like this system, as it goes well with my trading style. I will keep TOS open and take trades as I see them with this system in addition to my price action trading I'm doing.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2149[/ATTACH]

So far I'm 3 of 4 trying this system
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SMITRADE.jpg  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	USD JPY.jpg 
Views:	512 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	2150

4 of 5 I'm liking this system. Seems fairly accurate and goes well with my style. I have the ability to set my own expiry so to speak from 1 min 2,3,4,5,8, min which works well because instead of taking a 5-10 min trade with this system, I will take a 4 minute or whatever time length is left for that period to close. If it's 3 min I go with 3 minutes and so forth. Normally my expiry options match pretty closely.

4 of 5 is good but still need a ton of more trades before I count it as a successful system for me anyway.

I have a question... How do you close out charts in TOS. I tried to use flexible grid but it won't let me just view 4 windows. It sets it to 3 on bottom and 1 on top. How can adjust this to make the 4 charts in each corner. I like how you can detach the charts to a new window. But can't figure out how to rearrange them on the main screen. It lets me drag the chart window to a bigger size but the old chart is still behind it.

I like MT4's way. It opens the charts and just creates a new tab. Or you can tile them, cascade them ect. I'm digging TOS platform so hopefully they have a way to do this

Quote Originally Posted by rommark View Post
    Information/Download:

General Description:

my thought is that since I have to join the website to see the thread you are talking about I don't think this is that great.....even if it works, ;-)

System sucks for ranging markets and throws a lot of false signals counter trend. But if you use it on strong trends and go with the trend I think it would do good. But in a strong trend going with the trend who needs a system. I can do better using Price Action and fibo for retracing.

If I was to keep using this system I would make the following tweaks to the "rules"

* Once the tips "TOUCH" on the 2 lines if they don't cross and breakthrough within 3 minutes don't take the trade.

* Only take trades if the SMI line is at 2:00. The SMI lines should look like a good V (when cross and breakthrough ) You want momentum

* Don't use in ranging markets. And if it's counter trend make sure there is momentum

Those would be my added rules. But I'm done testing this system. It has potential and I'm sure it works for alot of people. Just not me. Thanks for sharing it RonMark