Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My 2 Cents

Rookie Member

My 2 Cents !!!

has account with etxcapital, they are forex broker & uses spotoption platform (which i hate). my withdrawal received in three days!!! they can be trusted . As i don't like spotoption platform, opening an account with Dukascopy bank, will post my experience with them.

Good Choice....chance to get serious....they are NOT this other BS...

Quote Originally Posted by waves View Post
    has account with etxcapital, they are forex broker & uses spotoption platform (which i hate). my withdrawal received in three days!!! they can be trusted . As i don't like spotoption platform, opening an account with Dukascopy bank, will post my experience with them.
    Sweet, DukasCopy looks cool so far, definitely has made a lot of advances in trading. They use a bid/ask spread in their pricing, let us know how that affects your trading.

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    Sweet, DukasCopy looks cool so far, definitely has made a lot of advances in trading. They use a bid/ask spread in their pricing, let us know how that affects your trading.
    well.. The process is Snail mail.... i have to send my Passport copy Notarized and bunch of application related documents(22 papers) Through Mail to their swiss address. which i did three days ago.

ps: they have an awesome binary option contest.

Hi waves, Thank you for sharing and welcome among us. Wish you good luck with binary options trading

Is DukasCopy offering Binary Options now? I know them from Forex, but didn't know they also have BO. Or did I misunderstood something?

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SeasaltMcFish View Post
    Is DukasCopy offering Binary Options now? I know them from Forex, but didn't know they also have BO. Or did I misunderstood something?
    Yes they are offering binary options, and they do have monthly contest too!!! min. deposit is 1000$ for live account and they do offer demo accounts

Thanks for your fast answer!

Maybe I'll take a look.

I still don't understand the way Dukascopy works. They use spread for the open/close of your trade and you also have to pay something per trade? That seems ruling out short term trading. Maybe I don't understand, though.

the spread works like this, if you are going long you are buying the bid, but price must clear the ask, if you are going short you buy the ask, but price must clear the bid....