Rookie Member dailyoptiontrader's Avatar

Daily Binary Options Signals Analysis 30 July 2014 !!!

Please note a daily forex market analysis below. In this report we cover technical analysis of major currency pairs. We cover EURUSD, GBPUSD, and AUDUSD. The analysis can be used as a binary options signals strategy implemented in the short and midterm. It can be also a good analysis tool for futures and spot traders in the forex market.

EURUSD
    There was no major development in this market today. The price declined further in anticipation of Friday’s NFP report from US. The pair reached multiyear support at 1.3390. Further losses might be expected towards 1.3330 before the correction takes place. Given this week’s job report, the price is likely to swing taking all stops below the 1.3330 support. We recommend to stay away from the market and take positions early next week when the trend is established.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EURUSDDaily.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	2105

Binary options signals recommended:
    Long/call positions can be established at 1.3330 support and held through Friday’s session.
    We don’t recommend any short trades at the moment.

GBPUSD
    Cable declined further on the back of stronger dollar outlook among traders. It remains vulnerable against the US dollar at the present time as interest rate differentials between the US and UK continue to narrow. The technical outlook remains the same. The steady sell off should spark volatile correction the upside in the coming weeks. We expect this market to have another attempt to test the highs before it can establish long term bearish trend. Due to Friday’s NFP report, we do not recommend taking any positions at the moment.
    Our long term bearish outlook remains intact.

Name:	gbpusdh4.jpg 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	2106

We don’t recommend any positions at the moment. Wait for the consolidation pattern to form.
    Depending on the price action development, there is an opportunity for a long/call position above the break of 1.6950

AUDUSD
    Aussie, as expected dropped significantly today and tested the major support 0.9300. AUDUSD pierced through the support and reversed regaining most of the daily losses. The sudden swing like this might be a sign of stops being taken out and the number of sellers is drying out. This kind of environment is a perfect storm for higher prices. We anticipate a major correction in the mid and the long term.

Name:	audusdh4.jpg 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	2107

Enter long/call positions at the support near the lower band at the break of the recent low of 0.9305
    Short positions are not recommended at the moment. If you hold the short position, we recommend to cash it now.

Daily binary options summary:

We placed one position today
    CALL EURUSD @ 1.3369
    The position closed the day in money marking 14 consecutive winning position this month.

See more at: http://dailyoptiontrader.com/daily-b...-30-july-2014/

Hello There! Glad to see you're presenting your signals on our forum. appreciated! I'm sure our forum members would enjoy your analysis.

One request - Please open yourself a new thread (I could do that as well, let me know), and post all your analysis there. Pick a nice title, maybe add some intro, and you're good to go! Cheers!

Rookie Member
    Thanks for sharing your graph
    Highly appreciated. I'll share mine very soon.