Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Ade
    Ade is offline
    Rookie Member

    Different brokers have Different Strike prices ? !!!

    Hi

    i have an acquaintance who trades who trades and used help me out with signal.

    His signals are correct most of the time, then i had just signed up to Citrades however i just changed to Banc de binary becasue i thought they were more helpful.

    Now person i was talking to says his signals will not work with banc de binary and tried to advise me to change brokers.

    Wondering why the signals wont work

  2. #2
    Active Member karin's Avatar
    Hi Ade,
    which signal provider have you tried that works?

  3. #3
    Legendry Member Okane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ade View Post
    Hi

    i have an acquaintance who trades who trades and used help me out with signal.

    His signals are correct most of the time, then i had just signed up to Citrades however i just changed to Banc de binary becasue i thought they were more helpful.

    Now person i was talking to says his signals will not work with banc de binary and tried to advise me to change brokers.

    Wondering why the signals wont work
    Because different brokers offer different expiry times and yes, they have different prices too.
    But the main issue is different expiries. For how long did you test the signal provider?
    I don't believe that a signal provider is a long-term solution for becoming a skilled trader and making your money
    unless they offer personal quality training.

  4. #4
    Ade
    Ade is offline
    Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by karin View Post
    Hi Ade,
    which signal provider have you tried that works?
    It wasnt a signal providor it was a acquaintance that i made through social networking

  5. #5
    Ade
    Ade is offline
    Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Because different brokers offer different expiry times and yes, they have different prices too.
    But the main issue is different expiries. For how long did you test the signal provider?
    I don't believe that a signal provider is a long-term solution for becoming a skilled trader and making your money
    unless they offer personal quality training.
    he gave me a few signals for about a week and i won about 70/80 of them when i was using the Citrades trading platform

    then i moved to banc de binary becasue i did not like the way Citrades operates.

    yh i dont use his signals anymore becasue he wasnt providing me with any information apart from signals and i want to learn to trade on my own

  6. #6
    Legendry Member Okane's Avatar
    Ok, I see.
    No you shouldn't be forced into staying with brokers you don't like so
    focus on learning on your own. Sure it will take a while but then you can trade your own way,
    where you want and how you want.
    I think most of us start trading because of the freedom it provides us with so you don't want to be too dependent on others.
    So even though the win-rate you had with that guy was quite good you're still better
    off mastering it yourself. But I guess at least you made some money and that's a good start.
    You can start learning here in the school section.

  7. #7
    Senior Member grindtime's Avatar
    70 of 80 is a strong win rate. Close to 90%. 87.5% to be exact. Why can't you continue using his signals with the broker your at and trade on your own with another broker. If I had a friend which gave me 88% ITM picks from a 80 trade sample. I personally would increase my investment amount.

  8. #8
    Ade
    Ade is offline
    Rookie Member
    yh thanks , im still trying to decide what strategy to go for , really glad i found this forum i didnt realise people would be so helpful

  9. #9
    Ade
    Ade is offline
    Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grindtime View Post
    70 of 80 is a strong win rate. Close to 90%. 87.5% to be exact. Why can't you continue using his signals with the broker your at and trade on your own with another broker. If I had a friend which gave me 88% ITM picks from a 80 trade sample. I personally would increase my investment amount.
    Because i dont like the feeling of trading blind he litterly says things like "Gbp/usd down 1.689 -1.694" which means put on gbp/usd when the strike price is between those ranges. even tho he wins most of the time i have no idea how why or where he gets this info i would at least like to no something about it

  10. #10
    Ade
    Ade is offline
    Rookie Member
    oh yeah he charges which is another reason why i dont want to get signals from him anymore

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
3