Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Trading with a Skype based group using a Common System !!!

Hello guys, my name is G Trader i have been trading bins with a group of traders on skype.

We all know that trading alone can sometimes be boring and often times i found myself dozing off and missing some trades.

And the worse part racking up otms instead of itms.

Advantage I've found lately since i joined a group is the much needed help they provide or mentorship of the group when I'm in doubt about a particular set-up,

and above all, the positive atmosphere since you are all aiming for a common goal to try to improve everyone's trading by means of a common tool or system.

So trading with a group really helps a lot, since some of your questions or doubts can be answered with the different inputs and opinions of cool members.

I will be posting some of my trades here. Please note, that some details will be masked as per instruction of the group.

Its a great group one of the best i've joined so far since their aim is just not to sell u signals, but to teach you to trade better by yourself using a common system & rules.

I've seen members in this group become better traders than their signal sellers.

Cheers!

GT

2. Thanks khyangg thanked this post
    My result for today, another good trading day. 5 ITMs is only we require, then we stop for that day.

Here is another result, but this time from one of the member.

Last edited by G Trader; 07-29-2014 at 01:29 PM.

Hello G-Trader, and congrats on a successful trading day!

First, it will be great if you share some more details regarding this Skype group. I've heard of such groups, and I do believe those might be very helpful for traders, maybe not total noobs, but traders. Are you a member of this group, or is this group yours?

Second, by showing those screenshots... what exactly is your intention? I mean, what's the purpose of this thread? Is it a trading diary?

Cheers!

do you guys all use the same strategy? is it a group effort to make analysis or is one person the leader/guru?

I know this from another forum. Eldiablo and Gtrader are both in this group. Some Ghost system and if their screenshots are real I would think they have a very good thing going. Personally I like the concept of groups too. This trading can be a lonely business, and in the case of noobs...well this might just help you NOT to lose that first couple of thousand because you are following experienced traders. Umm Sounds like I'm promoting which I am not...Jest IMHO.

Hello Martin, thank you very much for your reply.

"First, it will be great if you share some more details regarding this Skype group.
    I've heard of such groups, and I do believe those might be very helpful for traders, maybe not total noobs, but traders. Are you a member of this group, or is this group yours? "

No, I'm also a member of the group, I've been with them for a few months now. What they do is teach members thru skype how to trade their system and follow its rules.
    They offer no miracle indicator or a holy grail, but what they teach are basic rules and proper discipline that makes sense. The rest is up to you to follow them or not.

Also yes this is a paid service, but the benefits are greater compared to the fee in my own opinion. I've seen the results and I'm satisfied with it, that's why I'm here sharing my feedback about this group.

In fact I've made profits with them than my previous signal sellers combine, no offense there.

"Second, by showing those screenshots... what exactly is your intention?
    I mean, what's the purpose of this thread? Is it a trading diary?"

Yes, it can also serve that purpose, but the aim or purpose is to show that there's a certain group that can help people how to trade instead of relying on signal sellers alone, again,no offense here.
    But I always believe it's better to learn how to trade your own money instead of relying on signals alone.

Finally, I'm just being a thankful member showing my gratitude to group.

Cheers!

GT

Nice success rate. I've been trading via skype. I own experience. What time expiry do you use? One advice, be carefully if it is copy trade by master trader or leader of the group who is given suggestion entry points and strategies.

I was tested one this copy trade strategy. Result wasn't so good. In my case master trader usually traded 1-2 trades per day or 5-10 trades per week. One week he lost 6 trades. His score was 0-6. 6 lost trades and there wasn't winning trade that week.

SO it's kinda of a mix of trading diary and business opportunity. Interesting mix (: I'm sure you'll find out real quick that our forum members are that keen of "profitable" screenshots. We've seen lots of fake signal sellers here, posting thousands of pixels of plain screenshots... But if you look at some of our members trading diaries, for example SeaSaltmcFish or Okane, you'll see much detailed explanations of their tradings.

Anyhow, I've faith in those skype groups. I think they could help traders. I'm wondering... What kind of stuff do they teach you there? is it like a course? Or is it like a mix of newbies and teachers helping each other live?

So what's the deal? Cost per month etc. Is there a trial period?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    do you guys all use the same strategy? is it a group effort to make analysis or is one person the leader/guru?
    Thanks Michael for the question. Yes we use the same System, follow the same rules as much as possible, and use the same MM also. But we have top traders that guide and do the trainings for us resgularly, they make sure questions are answered till we get things right. Cheers, GT