Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NADEX strategies anyone? !!!

After being scammed a couple times on different options sites, I did my Due Diligence (after my losses). I made the classic newbie mistakes (greed & ignorance) that eventually led me to this exceptional site. But if your reading this then we probably have much in common

I feel it's tough going up against brokers that can easily manipulate their platforms with the push of a button. However, i feel that an "exchange" such as NADEX cannot manipulate prices/and or spreads at will. They are regulated and receive commissions. They are not Brokers. They don't depend or your losses. They don't have all the bells and whistles but, (actually they have no bells & whistles). Just kinda boring but...trustworthy.

Anybody have a solution for end of day trading? Or long term trading? I think its some kinda prediction software. I once had a service recently that sent me a signal at five in the morning telling me to trade UP by close of trading day, 4:15pm, how'd the hell they know that?! They were right! I haven't deposited any money yet but I tried the demo account, unfortunately it only lasts two weeks. Any NADEX traders out there?

This post is moot. Nadex denied my application after two day review and didn't say why. I asked them but guess I have to wait for a reply in a day or so. I didn't know it would be difficult. You'd think I was trying to adopt a baby instead of just giving them money to let me trade binary on their exchange. Maybe I'm too "poor", hmmm. Thanks for listening anyway. I'll keep u posted on future triumphs and failures.

Mark

I used it for a while. It's not bad in the sense that it's not like a nutcracker or something like that, but it's not very profitable based on my first tests, so personally I wouldn't recommend it. Maybe someone have better knowledge of the pricing in NADEX but I am not that experienced and don’t have wining strategy for them yet. For me it is much easier to deal with fixed bets like in regular binary options brokers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan21 View Post
    I used it for a while. It's not bad in the sense that it's not like a nutcracker or something like that, but it's not very profitable based on my first tests, so personally I wouldn't recommend it. Maybe someone have better knowledge of the pricing in NADEX but I am not that experienced and don’t have wining strategy for them yet. For me it is much easier to deal with fixed bets like in regular binary options brokers.
    Nadex is a good choice for US citizens but the ladder structure of the options can be confusing. Have no fear we are working on a nadex section as I write this post. I use it but as mentioned, trading at the money is not as profitable as spot binary but if you canget the hang of using a slightly out of the money options the possible profits can go up to 500% or more. You ccan also use in/out of the money strats that provide nearly guaranteed payouts of around 10% in 10 minutes or less. And you can use credit strats. I have a few articles on my blog, Binarymarketanalysis.com, if you want to check them out.

Thanks for the reply guys. Nadex appealed to me because it is regulated and have high standards to uphold. Hearing others horror stories about not getting their withdrawals left me kinda sad and discouraged that's why I have been looking for US based brokers or exchanges to trade with. Any US based brokers that you know of who are top-notch would be helpful. Maybe I should make a seperate post? Thanks again....

Solid Member
    NADEX are not famous with their good appeal towards clients. Even though it's stable it's not very user friendly in many ways - both clarity and the way they treat potential users. Sorry for your disappointment, mate. I wish you good luck next time!

Thanks Rosen33, u are correct that it is not the most user friendly but I was willing to learn for the security I felt with them. I will find a better fit elsewhere. Will keep u all posted.

Quote Originally Posted by mhannaus View Post
    Thanks Rosen33, u are correct that it is not the most user friendly but I was willing to learn for the security I felt with them. I will find a better fit elsewhere. Will keep u all posted.
    I've had good times at NADEX although I will say it took a bit to figure out what I was doing. Have you been using it?

Hate to jump back into a dying (dead) topic, but feels relevant. So far I've been trading on demo for the past month with Nadex....learn alot of things that you shouldn't do, and a number of things you should do. Since then I've been averaging about 4-6 trades every 2 weeks. I do like the security of Nadex a lot more than the advertised potential I find at other sites. I only wish that Nadex would hook into MT so that I can run scripting right on top of their data and proceed from there.

Quote Originally Posted by uaktags View Post
    Hate to jump back into a dying (dead) topic, but feels relevant. So far I've been trading on demo for the past month with Nadex....learn alot of things that you shouldn't do, and a number of things you should do. Since then I've been averaging about 4-6 trades every 2 weeks. I do like the security of Nadex a lot more than the advertised potential I find at other sites. I only wish that Nadex would hook into MT so that I can run scripting right on top of their data and proceed from there.
    Thanks for this update uaktags. My hope is that more market makers from within the US finally realize the potential in binary options trading. It's only a matter of time, I believe, until we see more US regulated brokers, with better support and ofcourse, better tools.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams