Rookie Member

Error with CommuniTrader platform !!!

Hi all,

I am not sure if I am the only one having this issue, but would like to check with you guys.

This has been for a while, and had happened many times during my paper trade.
    1) Using the CommuniTrader platform and MT4, i realise there is a 'lag' with CommuniTrader, compared with MT4.
    2) I also realise that even some of my trades were ITM, it becomes OTM in the closed trades window.

Am I the only one facing this problem? or is there anything I should be watching out for?
    Thank you.

Hi Mate, here are some answers
    1. That's correct. There's a difference between the mt4 charts and CT charts. Live Reuters or Leverate feeds cost thousands of $$$ every month, so we've decided to use free charts for the beta version. We'll upgrade the feeds towards version 2.0

2. That's not possible.. However there's a small bug: If the expiry of your trade = entry (happens sometimes, especially in very short time frames), the platform will show you ITM status, but there won't be any payout.

Hope that answers your question, and sorry for the inconvenience!

Rookie Member
    Thanks Martin!

Well, i just think that it can be quite discouraging for a noob trader like me. Makes me want to try harder before I trade real.
    I am now try to trade with higher expiry time, ie 1H, to minimise errors on my part and the system's.

Time to work hard, try more and read more!
    Last edited by baocoeny; 07-28-2014 at 01:38 PM.