Can,t Find the MT4 Download Link !!!

Did it move? Still learning to navigate around. Thanks, Mark

What is the best or most basic MT4 to download? I came across MT4's with words like, Turtle, reversal, indicators, scripts, etc. How do I choose which to download?

Here is the link: MetaTrader 4
    This one is for PC. It already includes the standard indicators, any other indicators you find you can simply add to this one.

I got it! Thank you!

I have a MT4 on my google drive:https://drive.google.com/?tab=eo&aut...nZJTEtwY2dPVWc
    It is my company's MT4.

Thank you. I might just download it to see if Vietnam trades differently than USA. Are you using the same indicators available here? Just curious because this site has more than I imagined and I'm still trying to figure out if the TrendWinner is the best way to start. But Hey...you gotta start somewhere, right?

Quote Originally Posted by mhannaus View Post
    Thank you. I might just download it to see if Vietnam trades differently than USA. Are you using the same indicators available here? Just curious because this site has more than I imagined and I'm still trying to figure out if the TrendWinner is the best way to start. But Hey...you gotta start somewhere, right?
    Oh mhannaus, my MT4 is not Vietnam, is from my company, www.primetradefx.com, a Swiss forex broker. I am not Vietnamese but I am station in Vietnam. I am heading the operations in Vietnam. If you any issues or queries please send me a message.
    Last edited by willyw; 07-29-2014 at 06:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mhannaus View Post
    Did it move? Still learning to navigate around. Thanks, Mark
    You could just go check out a reputable spot FX brokerage's site and download the MT4 from there (and open a demo so you get the live feed). Alpari.co.uk for instance.

Thank you Willyw and RichardD as well as all the above responders. I've taken all your advice and am grateful. Peace!