Thread: Hello To All

Hello To All !!!

My name is Mark from Atlanta, GA and I'm a newbie. Five months of losing/winning, mostly losing. I like almost everything about this site. It's a wonderful thing. Don't know why more people don't know about it. Anyway, I'm glad I found you guys, better late than never. I'm sure I'll need your help navigating around here and testing new strategies. I have lots of questions but I'll save them for later. Take care, Mark

Mark, Welcome to the community. The community here is very helpful and i hope u'll have a good time here.

Take it easy my friend! No rush. We have lots of stuff here, don't hesitate to ask if you need help!
    What broker are you using btw?

Hi Mark, wishing you great trades and success!

Thanks guys, hard to remember the last time I ran into such genuine, and helpful people. I appreciate the warm welcome.

My last broker was Regal Options, I'm now practicing for NADEX and thinking about going with OANDA too but have to look into their platform a little more and learn about their spreads. See, I'm learning from you guys already. LOL

Hi a big welcome to Mark. If you have any questions just ask and you will be answered.

Welcome, Mark! Don’t worry if you’re losing more than you’re winning at the moment. Everybody has a breaking period. Just make sure that you are reading enough articles and try to follow the advices of experienced traders here and you’ll do great! Good luck!