Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32
  1. #1
    Rookie Member

    WINNING At Binary Options IS POSSIBLE! !!!

    Hey guys, 5-6 months ago, I was a self taught trader who started off falling for every little strategy under the sky available for free, and lost most of the little money I had on Marketsworld, and even worse on demo. I used to blame them for my losses, LOL. Although they still suck and that opinion will never change , I went deep into practicing to the point I'm winning over 90% of the time. I use NO indicators and NO strategies. I don't believe in strategies, as they keep you confined and reliant on a set of arbitrary rules and indicators, which often times lag a.k.a. suck. Almost all of these trades are PURE Price Action. Looking forward to inspiring you guys with this shots here. To be fair, I'll show losses of mines too. I won't be sharing any detailed information for free, and there's also specific even more advanced things I can't give away as my mentors don't want that gold being dropped outside of our groups. I have to respect them as well.

    I'm tired of this negativity and skepticism going around, with people saying you can't trade binaries for a living. It is VERY possible, with the right knowledge, and dedication.

    Again the point here is MOTIVATION, that you can go from struggling newbie to winner within just a few months.


    These are but a FEW of my many screenshots

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HiLo.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	2072

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	today.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	12.7 KB 
ID:	2073

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yup.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	4.5 KB 
ID:	2074

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	London part 2.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	18.8 KB 
ID:	2075

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	London.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	15.3 KB 
ID:	2076


    Will share more next week.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Legendry Member Okane's Avatar
    Let me guess, we have to deposit with some broker or pay for some "coaching" to get your
    "not-using-any-strategy strategy" that works 90% of the time lol... No thanks

  3. #3
    Active Member botsog's Avatar
    hi blackwolfins, welcome to BOTS. did you leave BOD?

  4. #4
    Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Let me guess, we have to deposit with some broker or pay for some "coaching" to get your
    "not-using-any-strategy strategy" that works 90% of the time lol... No thanks

    No one's forcing you or the other skeptics that overrun this forum to do anything. BTW, when I said "no strategy" I meant as it pertains to the average trader, who has 5 different indicators in their face, with no understanding of anything without them and wonder why they lose so much. Most traders are stuck within the tight confines of only being able to trade at xyz time doing xyz thing, etc.

  5. #5
    Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by botsog View Post
    hi blackwolfins, welcome to BOTS. did you leave BOD?
    Hey botsog what's up? You're here too haha? No, I didn't leave there, I just decided to share my story and results with others here, especially because SO many traders here have such a self-limiting and defeating mindset when it comes to trading, in part because of the lack of transparency in the financial industry, as well as the extreme skepticism of any and everything they don't believe they can do themselves. It took me months to break free of those negative beliefs instilled in people here.
    Last edited by blackwolfwins; 07-26-2014 at 08:04 AM.

  6. #6
    Solid Member jango_down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwolfwins View Post
    No one's forcing you or the other skeptics that overrun this forum to do anything. BTW, when I said "no strategy" I meant as it pertains to the average trader, who has 5 different indicators in their face, with no understanding of anything without them and wonder why they lose so much. Most traders are stuck within the tight confines of only being able to trade at xyz time doing xyz thing, etc.
    Okane never used the word forced and you didn't answer his question. In fact you haven't been very clear of what you're offering....(??) do tell.... BTW, I wear the badge of "skeptic" with pride when it comes to people offering something that has a 90% win rate regarding BO. Your post sounds like an add as you state you wont provide info for "free" in which case you posted in the wrong area of the forum. You come here and insult BOTs saying its "overrun" by skeptics, perhaps not knowing how many scams offering 90% results we have seen before.... see any similarities here? In fact this forum is overun by great peeps who share their strategy's and experience for free.The regs here know the internet is littered with people who have been burnt by offerings that sound resoundingly similar to your first post.... hence skeptic should be used as a compliment, it reflects intelligence.

    If you can trade 90%, im pleased for you....... if you're that good and you can help other's, cudos to you too...... but geez man back off on the arrogance and assumptions hey.....



    As for me I trade pretty much naked with my signals coming from a few simple calculations on a limited trade asset. I'm trading consistently at 70-85% while the market is in its current climate so i'm content. I understand that graphs cluttered with indicators can complicate the process, but i have nothing but respect for the dudes here who have mastered them.

    I have traveled to the four corners of the internet and can say with with confidence that this forum is easily the most honest, down to earth place of BO discussion that exists.


    EDIT// forgot to add............> yes, winning at Binary Options IS POSSIBLE! totally agree.
    Last edited by jango_down; 07-26-2014 at 10:41 AM.

  7. #7
    Legendry Member Michael Hodges's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwolfwins View Post
    Hey botsog what's up? You're here too haha? No, I didn't leave there, I just decided to share my story and results with others here, especially because SO many traders here have such a self-limiting and defeating mindset when it comes to trading, in part because of the lack of transparency in the financial industry, as well as the extreme skepticism of any and everything they don't believe they can do themselves. It took me months to break free of those negative beliefs instilled in people here.
    what beliefs are you referring too? are you implying that BOTS is not doing a good job or that we are somehow teaching the wrong thing? I just want to understand where you are coming from.

  8. #8
    Legendry Member Okane's Avatar
    I don't have anything against "naked" trading and in fact I'm also relying on price action trading but I still call it a strategy because I'm not simply gambling.
    Yes, I agree that cluttering charts with too many indicators is not good but using them to learn the market is good for beginners
    until they can move on to price action trading completely but that takes time and practice and an expensive
    "90% working not-using-a-strategy strategy" for hundreds of dollars is not going to help them.

    Anyway, we all know you are here to sell your "non-existing strategy" to newbies falling for this kind of stories.
    You said it yourself, your own words:

    "I won't be sharing any detailed information for free, and there's also specific even more advanced
    things I can't give away as my mentors don't want that gold being dropped outside of our groups"


    "More advanced things to give away" = ?? I thought you just said we only need price action.


    "no body is forcing you to do anything...." I know, but you are here to fool newbies to believe in 90% working systems
    and you want to get paid for whatever it is you and your team is selling and I'm here to make it harder for you =).

  9. #9
    Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    I don't have anything against "naked" trading and in fact I'm also relying on price action trading but I still call it a strategy because I'm not simply gambling.
    Yes, I agree that cluttering charts with too many indicators is not good but using them to learn the market is good for beginners
    until they can move on to price action trading completely but that takes time and practice and an expensive
    "90% working not-using-a-strategy strategy" for hundreds of dollars is not going to help them.

    Anyway, we all know you are here to sell your "non-existing strategy" to newbies falling for this kind of stories.
    You said it yourself, your own words:

    "I won't be sharing any detailed information for free, and there's also specific even more advanced
    things I can't give away as my mentors don't want that gold being dropped outside of our groups"


    "More advanced things to give away" = ?? I thought you just said we only need price action.


    "no body is forcing you to do anything...." I know, but you are here to fool newbies to believe in 90% working systems
    and you want to get paid for whatever it is you and your team is selling and I'm here to make it harder for you =).


    You're basically sounding like a hater here. There's basic price action at specific times and conditions, and then there's more advanced price action, with different timeframes, market conditions, etc. that I teach people. Also there's certain indicators I might occasionally turn on to confirm direction every here and there. The point of my system is to not rely on indicators all the time. Period. Also, you're making the assumption that I am here to scam people. Which I am not. When you understand how the markets move, you should be winning at LEAST 80% if not better. That is my goal. Granted, I do charge one time for my lifelong group, but I'm ultimately here to help people. But I don't work for free either. People don't have to buy if they don't want to. Either way I make more money trading. The bonus is just for newbies or struggling veterans that see these screenshots will give them at least a little more motivation to keep going. It also makes me feel good to be a person selling something that posts here and is legit in the sea of all those affiliate marketers that have posted here, which I disdain just as much as you guys. And it also feels good to have skeptics coming at me when almost all my teammates are making money

    To the struggling people out there - Persistence beats resistance.

  10. #10
    Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    what beliefs are you referring too? are you implying that BOTS is not doing a good job or that we are somehow teaching the wrong thing? I just want to understand where you are coming from.
    I just don't like the skepticism that one can't have Binaries be done for a living. And how people come here under attack when posting any success and not giving away everything for free. Charge for something and not one of the "Pros"? You're automatically a scammer here. Post an affiliate link for something? You're a scammer trying to fool newbies. Even you guys have affiliate links to brokers on this site to keep it running. Someone (Me) claims to win over 90%? I'm a liar. Like why all the hate out the gate?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
3