Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    Rookie Member

ok icon How much you earned from Binary Options Trading so far ? !!!

I'm sure, there are a lot of scalper traders on this community. We all know binary can make us a huge amount of money within 30/60 seconds.
    How many of you believe that, binary options trading can change anyone's total life style by income ? How much you made from there till now?
    Mention your experience and a average of profit from binary options

Waiting to hear from you, guys

M.J
    We all know binary can make us a huge amount of money within 30/60 seconds.
    That may be true for a limited time but in longterm it is hard to survive with 30/60 second options.

How many of you believe that, binary options trading can change anyone's total life style by income
    It depends on level of a binary options trader. I would'nt recommend relying only on trading income.

The countless times I've seen a newbie joins the forum and asks the same old "how much you guys making" question... Anyone wants to answer?

Well, it's not making money, it's earning money and it takes more than luck.

Avg profit: lots of sweat, learning and becoming a real trader in time...

Money only starts to count when that last thing is achieved.

Not much for now but that is a contemporary level, when I achieved more confidence in my strategy I will start to make much more money than I had previously made

Quote Originally Posted by M.J View Post
    That may be true for a limited time but in longterm it is hard to survive with 30/60 second options.

I've been trading 15 min before. Now I've been trading 90 sec for since about March. It's quite easy. It all comes down to experience and the platform. 30 sec I don't recommend. 60 sec is not bad but I find 90 sec or 120 sec more reliable

Well, I really canít say. Itís not an exact science. Most of the time winning and losing follow each other. I manage to keep the two balanced and to earn a little over the top so itís mostly profitable, but no millions so far.

Yeah, no millions here either. Making thousands monthly doesnt come easy (which I don't make either). But I think a combination of things, and A LOT of self-education even about EA's & robots, may get you very far and possibly allow u to quit your day job within a few(6-12) months. Well, that is my goal anyway.

i've been trading bins since 2011 and started with stockpair and anyoption thinking that it will be easy money in the making. it did not materialize. i'd always search for the holy grail but did not find it. i realized that fancy indicators will not help me succeed. i made it simple, trading 5m to 30m expiry. Since last year i started to recover my losses and started earning a steady income. i always deposit the minimum $100/ $200 and once i reach around $2k to $3k, i will withdraw the money.

Minimum, at worst 5k a month. Every month I'm in the profit much more than that. For me trading binary is as easy as ABC. The only drawback I found with bins is I've changed quite a lot of brokers because when I was trading bigger amounts and making more profit they were starting playing tricks, blocking my trades, not paying out the profit, trading limits etc. Next year there won't be many brookers to choose from so I might go to forex.