Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Price Action Madness brought to you by GrindTime !!!

A trade diary brought to you by GrindTime. Do not try this at home. I'm employing the AlotaGuessin strategy which is very difficult to master. Only brave traders with big balls and little discipline have mastered this challenging art form. This technique comes from the ancient of ages in the middle east where men would trade camels and various furs for coin and employ this master strategy to increase profits. It takes many many years to master and most who attempt to take on the challenge of the AlotaGuessin strategy , find failure after failure and eventually go mad.

Quote Originally Posted by grindtime View Post
    A trade diary brought to you by GrindTime. Do not try this at home. I'm employing the AlotaGuessin strategy which is very difficult to master. Only brave traders with big balls and little discipline have mastered this challenging art form. This technique comes from the ancient of ages in the middle east where men would trade camels and various furs for coin and employ this master strategy to increase profits. It takes many many years to master and most who attempt to take on the challenge of the AlotaGuessin strategy , find failure after failure and eventually go mad.
    is this BS or do you actually have a strategy? guessin is not recommended, FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    is this BS or do you actually have a strategy? guessin is not recommended, FYI.
    Will be using Price Action. Support & Resistance. No indi's... Was adding some humor in my post and being comical because trading naked really does qualify to be called the "alotaguessin" strategy.

Going with end of day PUT on GOLD entry price at 1291.733

https://charts.mql5.com/5/293/xauusd...rvices-ltd.png

CALL on FacebookClick image for larger version. 

Name:	FBCALL.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	14.2 KB 
ID:	2069

CALL ON FB @ 75.30 expires at 20:00

Just using S&R

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GOLDPUTSUNDAY.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	18.2 KB 
ID:	2077

Going with a 3 HR PUT @ 1305.70

Name:	Sunday JULY 27th.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	18.8 KB 
ID:	2078

OK so I'm done for the night. 9 wins 3 losses.

Went with short term trades (5 minutes and less) on this round using nothing but price action and support & resistance. I see the price hit an area of resistance and once it stalls and starts to go back down I place a put trade. Vice versa with Call options. Once there's been a few red candles and it starts to hit a support level and begin to stall , I place a call option once it begins moving back up.

PIN BAR SET UP on hourly chart

Attachment 3000
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pin bar set up.jpg  

Name:	PIN BAR SET UP2.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	56.9 KB 
ID:	2081

Better pic --- Pin bar set up on Gold ... Going for 1 HR CALL

GOLD price is at 1305.48 ... Thinking it will keep retracing up to somewhere around 1307 area and than start heading back down. No more calls waiting for retracement than getting ready to enter a couple PUT options.