Entry order broker? !!!

I have a strategy that work best if only I had a broker that alllows me to place entry order just like in Forex.That will save me time and control of my emotion.There was a scam broker name 123binary that used to offer that but they seem to be gone now.let me know.Please and many thanks

Rookie Member
    Try DukasCopy bank, They offer demo accounts too.. but for live account min. 1000$

Thanks for your input.It seems they are Forex broker. I am looking for a binary broker. Entry order is easy in Forex, but not in binary.

DukasCopy bank offers binary options. I am trading on it as we speak. Your other options (scuse the pun), Core Liquidity markets, Stockpair, binary.com (previously betonmarkets)....

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boart View Post
    DukasCopy bank offers binary options. I am trading on it as we speak. Your other options (scuse the pun), Core Liquidity markets, Stockpair, binary.com (previously betonmarkets)....
    Could you please share your experience with Dukas Copy? I tried their demo account for few days and during that time I had some questions for support. I can say that they have very fast and helpful support. Do you trade on live account? If yes, are there any price manipulations? Have you had any withdrawals? I am not sure about their platform and their philosophy with 5 second entry delay, spreads and losing trade when strike price is equal to expiry price. Are they trying to make it more difficult to us to trade? On the other hand they give 90% profit per trade.

Boart, I would really appreciate your honest and detailed review.

Thanks in advance,
    Hegan

It will be really interesting cause it is a different broker offering our prefered trading vehicle Binary Options, very promising, but we need more details.

I understand IG also offers binaries, but didn't have time to check it. Should be regulated in the Netherlands...