Does that exist? Can someone help me? !!!

I wish that some here knows someone that can help me in my project: Someone has told me there are programmers out there that can link all my binary accounts into 1 single account making to the point with no need to log into all of the accounts, once I place a trade in one single account, the same place is trade in al accounts no matter how many they are.This is good for people who want to trade for others.
    My questions:
    1) Does it work with any binary brokers?
    2) Do I need the broker permission to do that?
    3) Do I need to log in on each account first or not?
    4) For how long is it good for?
    5) Can I add or remove an account at any time?
    6) Is it good for unlimited account?
    7) Do I need a special knowledge in order to continue to add or remove an account?
    8) Can I do it from any computer or not?
    9) what is the best broker to do a such thing when you have a winning strategy?

Thanks and let me know.

From my experience, I don't think you can connect all your accounts intro 1 single account. We're working on the same ability for CT2.0, however we still don't have open API for all brokers, and you still have to overcome the different expiries on different platform issue. better focus on 1 platform. my 2 cents into this discussion.

Thanks for your input.I was not talking about different accounts from different brokers.I am talking about same broker and same expiration for all of them.Except, each account belongs to a different person.

Quote Originally Posted by bauvil2003 View Post
    Thanks for your input.I was not talking about different accounts from different brokers.I am talking about same broker and same expiration for all of them.Except, each account belongs to a different person.
    Contact Signalpush....you are talking copy trading / mirror trading. Thats about your best bet at this stage.